Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Tired talking?

Is it me or does anyone that watches the Canaries World interviews with Lambo and Players on the "Big Match previews" in particular think that the questions have become repetitive and dull. They vary the players to be fair, but they look absolutely bored with the format. I thought Hughes was going to nod off in the latest, his interviewer was so dull, they stutter and seem so unprepared. Perhaps they could get some of the ''stars'' from Radio Norfolk''s Canary Call to liven it up, it really needs new angles...or do you think that under the new regime there are limitations on what the players are allowed to talk about?

most footy interveiws on a club website are fairly bog standard fayre.. its just lie a talking  matchday programme really .. what do you expect ? the cook report ? [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pennywise "]what do you expect ? the cook report ? [:D][/quote]

Following Delia round each week...that would be even more boring?
[/quote]

Not if was at bath time surely?[:P][+o(]

I would rather we have what we have now than nonsense that was being spouted out last season... at least they can back up some of their words with performances on the pitch!!