Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Road to Cup?

Has any team ever won a cup playing all (or maximum possible) road games? if not, the JPT could be our chance to make history. beat S''hampton, get an away game for the semi''s and Wembley is not in Norwich.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Has any team ever won a cup playing all (or maximum possible) road games? if not, the JPT could be our chance to make history. beat S''hampton, get an away game for the semi''s and Wembley is not in Norwich.[/quote]

we also have the area final played over 2 legs.

I don''t remember the Brenford game being at Carrow Road, but that is how it''s listed in the fixtures/report section of the PinkUn, and there have been so many comments about not having any cup draws at home this year.

Oh well, I guess our shot at history is dead. My mistake!

[quote user="B-ru"]well I remember going to watch the game against Brentford at CR... I was there.[/quote]

Maric''s 1 and only Game Right ??

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I don''t remember the Brenford game being at Carrow Road, but that is how it''s listed in the fixtures/report section of the PinkUn, and there have been so many comments about not having any cup draws at home this year. Oh well, I guess our shot at history is dead. My mistake![/quote]

Unless me and my daughter got a virtual soaking in the Lower Barclay in the first half, I can assure you the Brentford game was at home (and Brentford played in a strange blue kit).

[quote user="SuperChrisyMartin"][quote user="B-ru"]well I remember going to watch the game against Brentford at CR... I was there.[/quote]

Maric''s 1 and only Game Right ??[/quote]Yeahh [u] [:(]