Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Do not buy anything inside Colchetsres ground

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]

Pathetic![st]

[/quote]

..but not in the same league as your chairman...talk about cut your nose off to spite your face...

Pathetic![st]

[/quote]

Don''t Tell Me If It Was The Other Way Round You Wouldn''t Do The Same ''Pathetic'' Thing! [:P]

Pathetic![st]

[/quote]Coming from a fan of a club associated with ''Robbie Cowling''?... Rich.

Pathetic![st]

[/quote]Yes you are, posting on a Norwich board.Disapear mate, you are lingering around like a bad fart

LMAO,Everyone pop to Tesco or whereever and buy a pieThen stand up waving said pies at Colchester with a chant of "WE EVEN BOUGHT ONE OF DELIAS WITH US"*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*"WE EVEN BOUGHT ONE OF DELIAS WITH US"*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*Would never condone a "pro" Delia chant but i think it would be funny considering the circumstances

Or, go to the game, cheer on City, go home with three points and show a level of maturity and responsibility that is clearly beyond that of Cowling.

Just a thought...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Or, go to the game, cheer on City, go home with three points and show a level of maturity and responsibility that is clearly beyond that of Cowling.

Just a thought...

[/quote]we must score 7 aswell & give them Theokiltos on loan ? :D

Just a thought...

[/quote]

Agreed!

Just a thought...

[/quote]Oh dear Pete. How dare you try and puncture the self righteous indignation of these poor souls. There''s a whole month of outrage to go yet. I''m quite concerned about jbghost to be honest, he seems so upset that he may well vomit up a rib before January 16th.[;)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LMAO,Everyone pop to Tesco or whereever and buy a pieThen stand up waving said pies at Colchester with a chant of "WE EVEN BOUGHT ONE OF DELIAS WITH US"*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*"WE EVEN BOUGHT ONE OF DELIAS WITH US"*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*Would never condone a "pro" Delia chant but i think it would be funny considering the circumstances[/quote]

Lol - that could be something to do at all away games - especially if theyre tesco value ones. Actually you could wear the wrappers - you''d blend in with the home fans quite well....

It matters not how many burgers or beers you may or may not buy as all catering is contracted out...

[/quote]my my, that is a mark of a real big outfit.