Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Southampton Score

Lose. I live in Southampton but am Naarich right thru.If I go, as a rule, we lose.If I stay at home....well, who knows.Balls to you lot, I''m going!

I am going to for a 2-2 draw, and win on pens.

Will take an early lead, Saints will take the lead and we will get an OG, pen, free kick and score.

Forster to be the hero in the shoot out.

4-3 win in normal time tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NORWICH

Lose 2-0.

Not being negative, Saints are a good side with pace up front which proved tough to deal with even with our first team playing. With a few changes by us I think they''ll be a little too good for us.

OTBC

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

Not being negative, Saints are a good side with pace up front which proved tough to deal with even with our first team playing. With a few changes by us I think they''ll be a little too good for us.

OTBC

[/quote]

Hang your heads in shame, how can you put us down to lose? we will win tonight and I think after the draw on saturday would have been enought to spur them on for tonight, the saints have injury broblems, and think they will be more focused on the playoff places, so they will not be up for this one 3-1 to us      

Weakened team, lose 3-1/3-0, win Saturday 2-0, with Holt, Askou back in team

Job done.................

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

OTBC

[/quote]

Hang your heads in shame, how can you put us down to lose? we will win tonight and I think after the draw on saturday would have been enought to spur them on for tonight, the saints have injury broblems, and think they will be more focused on the playoff places, so they will not be up for this one 3-1 to us      

[/quote]

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was for predicting what we thought the score will be, not what we want it to be.

If every week for the last 3 years you''ve gone down to the bookies and lumped on Norwich to win you''d be very poor by now. If you''d gone to the bookies and bet on us to win every cup game we''ve played in the last 10 seasons you''d be even poorer.

So I won''t be hanging my head in shame. I want Norwich to win as much as anyone else, but not at any cost in the JPT, and in my opinion tonight will draw to a close our cup adventure.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was for predicting what we thought the score will be, not what we want it to be.

If every week for the last 3 years you''ve gone down to the bookies and lumped on Norwich to win you''d be very poor by now. If you''d gone to the bookies and bet on us to win every cup game we''ve played in the last 10 seasons you''d be even poorer.

So I won''t be hanging my head in shame. I want Norwich to win as much as anyone else, but not at any cost in the JPT, and in my opinion tonight will draw to a close our cup adventure.

[/quote]Can''t disagree with that. I too can only see a lose tonight. Sorry but true.P.s. I would like to be very wrong though.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Can''t disagree with that. I too can only see a lose tonight. Sorry but true.P.s. I would like to be very wrong though.[/quote]

Who do we have out injured? i was only aware of murty, and im pretty sure we are going for the win with first team out... AP wants play offs and cups lol,

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t disagree with that. I too can only see a lose tonight. Sorry but true.
P.s. I would like to be very wrong though.
[/quote]

I prefer to keep money in pocket, and not waste it in bookies, only  winners are the bookies, but I don''t think everyone should be like me and disagree with gambling, everyone to thier own, All the years of my connection with horses I have never written a bet out  

With southampton playing leeds on saturday we both have games where with a win on saturday we move well up in the table and damage those around us

but I would rather a draw against huddersfield and a win against soton, promotion is aim but drawing with promotion rivals is still ok

we have a chance of a two legged game to go to wembley and who cares what the result is there... I have never been to a big game where the result doesn''t matter... that would be the jpt final, it would also get our players aware of the venue and ready for a possible trip in may

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Lose 2-0.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t disagree with that. I too can only see a lose tonight. Sorry but true.
P.s. I would like to be very wrong though.
[/quote]

I prefer to keep money in pocket, and not waste it in bookies, only  winners are the bookies, but I don''t think everyone should be like me and disagree with gambling, everyone to thier own, All the years of my connection with horses I have never written a bet out  

[/quote]

My point was not whether you are a gambler or not, but that to think that we are going to win every game is naive to say the least.

[quote user="smooth"]With southampton playing leeds on saturday we both have games where with a win on saturday we move well up in the table and damage those around us but I would rather a draw against huddersfield and a win against soton, promotion is aim but drawing with promotion rivals is still ok we have a chance of a two legged game to go to wembley and who cares what the result is there... I have never been to a big game where the result doesn''t matter... that would be the jpt final, it would also get our players aware of the venue and ready for a possible trip in may[/quote] NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Tonights game is a nothing game and the Huddersfield game is massive we really must take 3 points saturday to increase the gap on them and with the possibility of Leeds and Charlton dropping points against handy teams. Sorry to say it but there is no glory in winning this trophy.

Take a point against Huddersfield and win tonight?

Are you mad? If Charlton win on Saturday we will then be 8 behind...

We HAVE to get promoted this season at all costs, treat the JPT like Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea treat the League Cup. Nice to win, play some of the fringe players, blood some youth, but never at the sacrifice of league points.

Cannot believe our club or supporters would think any other way. Have our expectations dropped that much?

I would still expect us to beat huddersfield at home... but a draw to me would not damaged our promotion push it is only december

If chalrton were to win I would still say over the course of the season 8 points can be made up... this isn''t like the top of the premiership... but I don''t think they will stretch it, they will have a wobble

this league will be decided in the months of february and march we will still be in the hunt for automatic... and that is why being out of the fa cup is good, why have loads of fixtures then

Expectations you ask, play offs. That is what I think and I think that is realistic even if we don''t get any injuries... if holt were to be out then that would put automatic certainly in jeopardy

I would expect us to get to the final but with the way fans are worried about soton and huddersfield now how will we feel if we are in a two legged semi final to get to wembley in may against these teams

I think we should feel confident to go into every game as knowing we can win and playing like we are going to

Tonights game is worth it 90 mintues and then penalties, play free style of football pushing for a win

the team at swindon were woeful thank god there was no extra time it was painful to watch mcdonald and cureton... a partnership that will never work

this season is very long and things can happen in football, injuries, suspensions... this is 90 minutes tonight, knockout... just go for it get a win and then over two legs I would expect us to beat mk dons or hereford

I am looking at the trip to wembely for jpt as a perfect rehearsal for a possible play-off final and for a nubmer of players this would be important... I would not want us to choke in may... if we played badly in the jpt final I would not care