5. Michael Nelson

3. Adam Drury

17. Tom Adeyemi

20. Darel Russell

14. Wesley Hoolahan

19. Simon Lappin

9. Grant Holt

16. Chris Martin

[quote user="Shyster"][:O] Where the f*ck is McNamee?[/quote]I dunno, maybe he''s smaller than we thought and we managed to lose him somewhere?!I''ll check behind the sofa

Where is Hughes more like? Even Gill has made it in there ahead of Hughes and he''s only just come back (again) form injury (again)

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Shyster"][:O] Where the f*ck is McNamee?
[/quote]

Cup-tied.
[/quote]
Sorry for being so Niave, but what does Cup-tied mean?
[/quote]

if a player has already played in the paint pot and then joins a team on loan they can play because they would have played for more than 1 team in the same cup (which is not allowed)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Shyster"][:O] Where the f*ck is McNamee?[/quote]Cup-tied.[/quote]Sorry for being so Niave, but what does Cup-tied mean?[/quote]

if a player has already played in the paint pot and then joins a team on loan they can play because they would have played for more than 1 team in the same cup (which is not allowed)

[/quote]Or basically in any cup competition, a player can not represent more than 1 club during that season in the same competition.