Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Cureton out in January possibly?

Not making the JPT squad tonight surely must suggest there is very little way back into the squad now.

Do you think it''s a possibility we may see him leave in January?

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Not making the JPT squad tonight surely must suggest there is very little way back into the squad now.

[/quote]yes.

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

[/quote]Only if we can find a buyer prepared to meet his wage demands.  If I was him, I''d sit on my £5k a week until the contract runs out and then go somewhere on a free.  The Ridgeons league, probably.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Jamie will move on...........soon.[:(][/quote]Quite right Wiz, only 17 days til January!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]my uncles mate''s dads best mate (alex ferguson) he told him thta he thinks cureton would be a great signing for him [;)][/quote]Too early Nana, you need to wait until mid-January. That''s when you need to develop a source [;)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Would have been a different result with Jamie in the squad tonight[:''(][/quote]3-0 Southampton?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Would have been a different result with Jamie in the squad tonight[:''(][/quote]Probably would, since Martin managed to find the net not the middle tier when faced with an open goal from six yards out.

[quote user="glove1"]already training with lincoln i hope!![/quote]

Not training with Lincoln but, if it should be so, his salary expectation will not exceed £1000 per week give or take a £100 or two (either way)

Yours sincerely,

StrappedforCashRUs[+o(]

[quote user="Seven One"]

Please don''t try and off load him onto us as part of the compensation package

[/quote]I heard its already a done deal.:-)

[quote user="Seven One"]What about the other 400,000 lol[/quote]Cureton is easily worth a million, take it or leave it.

[quote user="Lambo"]We''re talkign Yen here right??[/quote]Italian Lira.Means he is worth about £140 at last exchange rate.