Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Re: OT - Watford Board Resign

"I don''t get it. Is it because Elton John''s gay?"

Yes - and all gay men, want to fu*k all the straight men in the world... lock up your sons.... the scary gay men are coming (in a child''s arse, somewhere near you)...

[quote user="First Jedi"]Ah yes - because all gay men are dirty perverts... way to go with the 70''s stereotyping...[/quote]BOOO THOUGHT POLICE BOOO!!! HE SHOULD HE ALLOWED TO MAKE OFFENSIVE JOKES ABOUT WHOEVER HE LIKES BOOOO!!! FREE SPEECH!!! BOOO!!![|-)]

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I don''t get it. Is it because Elton John''s gay?"

Yes - and all gay men, want to fu*k all the straight men in the world... lock up your sons.... the scary gay men are coming (in a child''s arse, somewhere near you)...[/quote]Yeah I knew what it meant, Jed, I just wanted him to admit that he was making a joke which implies what you''ve said. [Y]

"Yeah I knew what it meant, Jed, I just wanted him to admit that he was making a joke which implies what you''ve said"

I know, I just like ragging on his bullshit, further! :)

[quote user="First Jedi"]Yes - and all gay men, want to fu*k all the straight men in the world... lock up your sons.... the scary gay men are coming (in a child''s arse, somewhere near you)...[/quote]

It''s pretty obvious you are from Brighton!

[quote user="Barclayman"]Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning.[/quote]Then however would they fill those saturday evening prime time tv slots?BTW there is no BM he died a couple of years ago and JD''s tv career died just as surely many years earlier.

"Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning."

"It''s pretty obvious you are from Brighton!"

Both of these could either be the dumbest f*cking things I''ve ever heard, or actually funny sarcasm. I''m going with the former on the former, and the latter on the latter...

And as for the 2nd one - I has already written out in another window (but not sent, by accident); "Well, you have to realise, I am gay! After all, I live in Brighton - and you have to be! Better wear metal pants on Saturday, boys, as I''ll be seeing you in the Barclay!"...!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t get it. Is it because Elton John''s gay?
[/quote]

You made me laugh, anyway, Your Lordship. Can I call you Your Lordship, or do you prefer just plain Flashheart?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t get it. Is it because Elton John''s gay?[/quote]

You made me laugh, anyway, Your Lordship. Can I call you Your Lordship, or do you prefer just plain Flashheart?

[/quote]I don''t mind what you call me. WOOF WOOF

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning."

Both of these could either be the dumbest f*cking things I''ve ever heard, or actually funny sarcasm. I''m going with the former on the former, and the latter on the latter...

And as for the 2nd one - I has already written out in another window (but not sent, by accident); "Well, you have to realise, I am gay! After all, I live in Brighton - and you have to be! Better wear metal pants on Saturday, boys, as I''ll be seeing you in the Barclay!"...![/quote]Christ get over yourself Jedi. Statistics show that 1 in 10 people are gay so thats a minority in my eyes.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning.

[/quote] One of them is deceased and the other is about as funny as finding a turd in the punch bowl just after you''ve had a glassful.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Barclayman"]Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning.

[/quote]

Then however would they fill those saturday evening prime time tv slots?

BTW there is no BM he died a couple of years ago and JD''s tv career died just as surely many years earlier.
[/quote]

Yes, he justs packs out theatre''s everywhere!

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="First Jedi"]"Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning."

And as for the 2nd one - I has already written out in another window (but not sent, by accident); "Well, you have to realise, I am gay! After all, I live in Brighton - and you have to be! Better wear metal pants on Saturday, boys, as I''ll be seeing you in the Barclay!"...![/quote]Christ get over yourself Jedi. Statistics show that 1 in 10 people are gay so thats a minority in my eyes.

[/quote]"1 in 10 people are gay"Are you a ''Homosexual Activist"? 

"Christ get over yourself Jedi. Statistics show that 1 in 10 people are gay so thats a minority in my eyes. "

Whoooosh! That was the sound of my point, flying over your head... try *reading* sometimes, really helps - I''m hardly arguing against gays being a minority - of course they are a minority... the fact you think all I am doing is saying that they aren''t, shows just how fu*king dumb you are.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="First Jedi"]"Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning."

[/quote]"1 in 10 people are gay"Are you a ''Homosexual Activist"?  [/quote]Wow. That site is quite something.

"Yes, he justs packs out theatre''s everywhere!"

True! He isn''t going to be out of work, even the BNP have needs for after dinner speakers!

Threads like this are the reason I find this forum so entertaining. [:P] I''m now waiting for the first posters to use inane sophisms like "it''s political correctness gone mad!" and the brain-acheingly stupid "your logic is wrong!" whenever somebody tries to put an argument forward. [Y]

On a side, Barclayman, I have to ask... where you being sarcastic when you said;

"Christ if no one was allowed to make jokes about minorities there''d be no Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning."

Or did you actually mean it? I have to know...

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Threads like this are the reason I find this forum so entertaining. [:P] I''m now waiting for the first posters to use inane sophisms like "it''s political correctness gone mad!" and the brain-acheingly stupid "your logic is wrong!" whenever somebody tries to put an argument forward. [Y][/quote]Or accusations of homosexuality, closely followed with an offer to meet up and "sort it out like real men"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Threads like this are the reason I find this forum so entertaining. [:P] I''m now waiting for the first posters to use inane sophisms like "it''s political correctness gone mad!" and the brain-acheingly stupid "your logic is wrong!" whenever somebody tries to put an argument forward. [Y][/quote]Or accusations of homosexuality, closely followed with an offer to meet up and "sort it out like real men"[/quote]Amazed this hasn''t been closed - it''s political correctness gone mad !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]In other news, the entire board of Colchested Whonited resigned en masse today, and hope to be appointed as the Norwich board tomorrow.[/quote]Hahahaha.Funny, yet disturbing.