Sign in to follow this  
Pompey_88

Transfer battle for Whaley commences

Absolutely not.

Others got the chance to put right their early season wrongs, he didn''t.

Certainly don''t feel in any position at all to judge the guy fairly yet and i think anyone who thinks they can on the basis of what they''ve seen is just jumping on the bandwagon.

[quote user="a1canary"]Absolutely not.

Others got the chance to put right their early season wrongs, he didn''t.

Certainly don''t feel in any position at all to judge the guy fairly yet and i think anyone who thinks they can on the basis of what they''ve seen is just jumping on the bandwagon.[/quote]

Exactly right if someone hase 4-5 bad games for us they should be shopt and never allowed to play again...............

wish some muppets would listen to them selves, it takes time for some players to settle in look at berbatov he took ages but now looks the class he actually is, I''m sure it helped not having fans on his back after a couple of games.................

But as Lambert said.. Most of the lads have fought for their places and fought to win that chance to prove themselves.

Lambert said, Whaley came back from loan at Rochdale and didn''t even go to the club.. just got them to accept a loan offer from Bradford and buggered off again! Lambert wants commited players, not players that can''t be arsed to fight for their place in the squad just because they are a little far from home...

[quote user="Pompey_88"]http://bcafc.livewwware.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51115 He really is setting the world alight in League 2 In Gunny we trust[/quote]

So where in that link is there any indication of a "Transfer battle" commencing? Those posters seemed quite indifferent to Whaley.

jesus.....Are we now to believe that the reason Whaley looked like a man who had never seen the touchline or byline in his life is in fact that he misses his mummy?!?!?I and am sure many others like me are forging a living for ourselves in countries far and wide whilst our families are back home.  The guy has the easiest job known to man and im sure is earning a lot more than the rest of us "ex-pat" canaries.It would be great if we could send these poor souls on loan to warzones or to do charity work in the Colombian jungle.If he doesnt want to play then get rid, end of.....When will these ''professionals" realise that at least 25000 people would willingly chop their left arm off to get a chance to play for City.If of course the rumours of him being lazy, homesick or any others are total nonsense then of course this entire post is retracted and i advise the guy to get himself on the training pitch, learn how to cross a football and show Lambert what he''s been missing :S

[quote user="6088m canary"]jesus.....
Are we now to believe that the reason Whaley looked like a man who had never seen the touchline or byline in his life is in fact that he misses his mummy?!?!?
I and am sure many others like me are forging a living for ourselves in countries far and wide whilst our families are back home.  The guy has the easiest job known to man and im sure is earning a lot more than the rest of us "ex-pat" canaries.
It would be great if we could send these poor souls on loan to warzones or to do charity work in the Colombian jungle.
If he doesnt want to play then get rid, end of.....

When will these ''professionals" realise that at least 25000 people would willingly chop their left arm off to get a chance to play for City.

If of course the rumours of him being lazy, homesick or any others are total nonsense then of course this entire post is retracted and i advise the guy to get himself on the training pitch, learn how to cross a football and show Lambert what he''s been missing :S
[/quote]

Amen.

OTBC