Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Lambert goes nuts with ref!

“I wouldn''t give him the time of day. If you can''t referee a big game

like that don''t bother turning up. If the game is too big for him maybe

he should go and referee somewhere else. Just give us somebody decent,

that''s all I ask.”
Fantastic. God I love Lambert like a fat kid loves cake.

[quote user="Barclayman"]“I wouldn''t give him the time of day. If you can''t referee a big game like that don''t bother turning up. If the game is too big for him maybe he should go and referee somewhere else. Just give us somebody decent, that''s all I ask.”

[/quote]

Agreed, but he''ll get done for it!

"Fantastic. God I love Lambert like a fat kid loves cake."

Beautiful analogy! :)

"Agreed, but he''ll get done for it!"

If I was Lambert, on his money, I''d happily blow my rag for a couple grand fine - I''d expect the club pays anyway... at lot of what Lambert is doing is psychological(sp?), in supporting his players and showing he backed their good performance, and removing the blame for the "loss" from them. That is worth a couple of grand fine... a couple of grand is peanuts compared to a confident team.

you''re right he''ll get done for it but great to see so much passion. You should be able to have your opinion and not have to be so politically correct after every game. so cruel but in hindsight got to play the whistle. should have stood up tall and seen the game through. ah well the good old saying - lets concentrate on the league!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]“I wouldn''t give him the time of day. If you can''t referee a big game like that don''t bother turning up. If the game is too big for him maybe he should go and referee somewhere else. Just give us somebody decent, that''s all I ask.”

[/quote]

[/quote]yes he will be in trouble with the DO FA!!! but its so refreshing [Y] this guy is a legend already in my eyes

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]yes he will be in trouble with the DO FA!!! but its so refreshing [Y] this guy is a legend already in my eyes[/quote]

the FA seem to me to be the same sort of organisation such as the FREE MASONS and nothing and no one can do anything to get a point accross without being done, What makes me laugh about them is they demand respect, and the ref is right weather he is wrong or not, and to think some of the clowns like DUrso are on £60.000 a year,  

There must surely be a fine for this.

Have we been fined for that brawl the other week, we will probably also be fined for the Lambert situation.

Are we going for a record number of fines or something[:^)]

but the truth is Lambert sent his team out at halftime to kick anything that moved.

2 players were lucky not to get sent off.

5 bookings in one half tells the whole story.

Lambo''s comments are unjustified about the ref.

OK he wasn''t the best, but he didn''t kick and dive..

AT THE END OF THE DAY A PEICE OF CHEATING DONE FOR US.

trying to get a Saints player sent off when there was no contact at all, a dive, then some theatrical pretending that he was hurt...

Lambo''s ref blast is nothing more than excuse for the defeat.

[quote user="becclesboy"]but the truth is Lambert sent his team out at halftime to kick anything that moved.

2 players were lucky not to get sent off.

5 bookings in one half tells the whole story.

Lambo''s comments are unjustified about the ref.

OK he wasn''t the best, but he didn''t kick and dive..

AT THE END OF THE DAY A PEICE OF CHEATING DONE FOR US.

trying to get a Saints player sent off when there was no contact at all, a dive, then some theatrical pretending that he was hurt...

Lambo''s ref blast is nothing more than excuse for the defeat.[/quote]Oh blow it out your arse!

[quote user="becclesboy"]but the truth is Lambert sent his team out at halftime to kick anything that moved. 2 players were lucky not to get sent off. 5 bookings in one half tells the whole story. Lambo''s comments are unjustified about the ref. OK he wasn''t the best, but he didn''t kick and dive.. AT THE END OF THE DAY A PEICE OF CHEATING DONE FOR US. trying to get a Saints player sent off when there was no contact at all, a dive, then some theatrical pretending that he was hurt... Lambo''s ref blast is nothing more than excuse for the defeat.[/quote]

if it was a dive why was no action taken?

[/quote]

Fast becoming our own Fergie (and not the one from the Black Eye Peas)