Sign in to follow this  
kentcanary

Hughes?

Only a guess but i did read an artcle saying he was frustrated at not playing and didn''t come here to sit on the bench. Just wandered whether lambert was unhappy with him for going to the press and raising his concerns. Either this or he was injured as surely he would have featured in the 16

Really cannot understand why he is not playing more regularly.When he signed he was lauded by those in the know as a player with a great future in the game and to be fair when he has played he appears to have done the business.Strange but i suppose we have to go with decisions Lambert makes as they seem to be the right ones at the moment.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]I''d have him in instead of Lappin personally[/quote]So you''d ruin the balance of the side by taking out a left sided player from the left and put in a right sided player?

After the busy festive period full of key games, I can see Korey getting a rest for a couple of gmaes with Hughes told to try and win the shirt of Korey...

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]I''d have him in instead of Lappin personally[/quote]So you''d ruin the balance of the side by taking out a left sided player from the left and put in a right sided player?[/quote]

Yes I would replace a not very good footballer with a good one

As Bristol Canary said he was very poor at Yeovil. Was lightweight, gave the ball away, which if my memory serves me correct he gave the ball away and Yeovil broke and scored their third goal. I think he doesn''t really fit into our system. Would be very good in a 4-4-2 imo but not our current system.

Here we go again, some posters talking up discontent.

Last I heard Hughes was keen to prove his worth. And as we have a lot of games still to go it''s more than likely he''ll get that chance.