Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Players we should never have sold!

How about a list of players we should never have sold. I know there are a few who were sold for big money when we probably had no option but to let them go, such as Sutton, Fleck, Fox , Bellamy etc but how about others we let go cheaply when maybe we shoudlnt have done.

The one that always springs to my mind is Jamie Cureton..we sold him for a paltry sum when we needed a regular goalscorer and he has gone on to score goals wherever he has played..anyone think of any others?

Kenton''s struggling abit. He was ripped apart by the Spurs frontline last weekend.

Sutton, Ekoku, Fleck (although he came back ), Eadie, Bellars and...

Super Chris Llywelyn!

Although we''ve cashed in on a lot of players, the majority then proceeded to do nothing elsewhere. Sutton and Bellamy being the exceptions. Letting Danny Mills go for peanuts was probably a poor decision, sure Cureton scored goals in lower divisions but he hasn''t done it in the 1st let alone the Prem.

Bottom line is we cashed in and never really spent wisely on replacing them

I agree definatley with Tim Sherwood. I believe we sold him for £400,000 to Blackburn. He went on to win the title with them and played for England. Should have either kept him or got a lot more money for him.

Also, John Newsome...what a rock!