Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Why was Bialkowski able to save those penalties?

I have looked on here but have been unable to find anything about the fact that he should have been sent off!

Surely, just before we scored our second goal he fouled Grant Holt and denied him a goal scoring opportunity.

What would have happened if the ball had not broken to Chris Martin for him to score? Just because we scored it doesn''t make his foul any less serious does it?

Perhaps we should blame Chris Martin for scoring!

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]I have looked on here but have been unable to find anything about the fact that he should have been sent off!

Surely, just before we scored our second goal he fouled Grant Holt and denied him a goal scoring opportunity.

What would have happened if the ball had not broken to Chris Martin for him to score? Just because we scored it doesn''t make his foul any less serious does it?

Perhaps we should blame Chris Martin for scoring![/quote]Given the fact that the referee gave us next to nothing all night, clearly favoured the home side, and didn''t give anything for a punch in the face on Holt (didn''t even stop the game), I expect he would have given a goal kick or something if Martin hadn''t scored!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Yellow Wall"]I have looked on here but have been unable to find anything about the fact that he should have been sent off! Surely, just before we scored our second goal he fouled Grant Holt and denied him a goal scoring opportunity. What would have happened if the ball had not broken to Chris Martin for him to score? Just because we scored it doesn''t make his foul any less serious does it? Perhaps we should blame Chris Martin for scoring![/quote]

Given the fact that the referee gave us next to nothing all night, clearly favoured the home side, and didn''t give anything for a punch in the face on Holt (didn''t even stop the game), I expect he would have given a goal kick or something if Martin hadn''t scored!
[/quote]

Don''t worrie folks this ref is now under review, and with any luck will be reffing blue square or lower from now on, Respect, I ask ya.  

[quote user="CallsignViper"]He also booked Holt twice according to match reports. Once in the first half and once in the second.[/quote]

Hence the review

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]He also booked Holt twice according to match reports. Once in the first half and once in the second.[/quote]

Hence the review

[/quote]Pretty sure it was the Ginger Pele booked in the first half, think a few people got it wrong initially.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="pete_norw"]

Hence the review

[/quote]

Pretty sure it was the Ginger Pele booked in the first half, think a few people got it wrong initially.
[/quote]

I thought it was the Doc too, but a review was set for next week so I heared

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Yellow Wall"]I have looked on here but have been unable to find anything about the fact that he should have been sent off! Surely, just before we scored our second goal he fouled Grant Holt and denied him a goal scoring opportunity. What would have happened if the ball had not broken to Chris Martin for him to score? Just because we scored it doesn''t make his foul any less serious does it? Perhaps we should blame Chris Martin for scoring![/quote]

Given the fact that the referee gave us next to nothing all night, clearly favoured the home side, and didn''t give anything for a punch in the face on Holt (didn''t even stop the game), I expect he would have given a goal kick or something if Martin hadn''t scored!
[/quote]

Don''t worrie folks this ref is now under review, and with any luck will be reffing blue square or lower from now on, Respect, I ask ya.  

[/quote]

It''s too late to do us any good.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]I have looked on here but have been unable to find anything about the fact that he should have been sent off!

Perhaps we should blame Chris Martin for scoring![/quote]

It can''t have been denying an obvious goal scoring oppurtunity as a goal was score resulting from it. Could still have been something else but due to the goal he can therefore not be sent off for DOGSO

So Holt was on the floor with a head injury and the ref didnt stop the game!?isnt that a serious rule? he shouldnt even be reffing sunday under 12 girls league let alone league football.