Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Seven

City Chairman flames ticket situation

The way I read it is that he is making the point that if your board has a grudge against our board then take it out on them, not the fans.It doesn''t read at all like they are trying to get one back.It seems like a pretty dignified response in the face of childish mud slinging.

I don''t know what we are complaining about we only had 500 away tickets at Paulton Rovers, when you play these smaller (almost non league) teams you should get a smaller allocation as the ground is smaller.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Tickets/0,,10355~1905795,00.html

Seems your Chairman is trying to get one back. Sorry but there never was a ''ban''. We just won''t be offering extra. Get over it. Simples

[/quote]

Didn''t you get less than 4k for a game recently? Ha Ha - can''t believe we are even lowering oursleves to talk to you.

Only one winner in this one pal. TINPOT.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

Seems your Chairman is trying to get one back. Sorry but there never was a ''ban''. We just won''t be offering extra. Get over it. Simples

[/quote]

*Small boy flicks piece of rolled up paper at much bigger boy. Bigger says "stop acting like a tw@t". Small boy dissloves into tears and runs to its mother sobbing its eyes out.*

Get over it?

The only person who needs to get over anything is your sulky chairman. You''ve got a new manager, your chairman reckons he''s better than Lambert, you''re still near the top... GET OVER IT!

Hardly inflammatory in the same way as your boy has been carrying on.

We are all well aware we are not entitled to more than 1900 and its up to Col U. We are perfectly over it. We will sell the 1900 and there will no doubt be several hundred more in the home end. Simples!

I really don''t get fans of other teams posting on here and browsing our official website.Weird.

"Sorry but there never was a ''ban''."

He never suggested there was - try reading it again... he is suggesting that he wouldn''t mind being banned, that he doesn''t care about himself, but he does care about the fans, and that further fans shouldn''t be banned, by having ColWho cut their noses off despite their face.

He is suggesting that if your sad little chairman desperately needs to have one over us, then it''d be better to aim that at our chairman, rather than our fans...

Get it now? I''ve done my best to explain it using as a few syllables and complicated words as I can...

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I don''t know what we are complaining about we only had 500 away tickets at Paulton Rovers, when you play these smaller (almost non league) teams you should get a smaller allocation as the ground is smaller.[/quote]

Its the local Derby we all hate Colchester so everyone will want to go and get behind our team! The Paulton game was on TV and hours away where as this game probably wont be on TV and its only down the road!

[quote user="Helen"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I don''t know what we are complaining about we only had 500 away tickets at Paulton Rovers, when you play these smaller (almost non league) teams you should get a smaller allocation as the ground is smaller.[/quote]

Its the local Derby we all hate Colchester so everyone will want to go and get behind our team! The Paulton game was on TV and hours away where as this game probably wont be on TV and its only down the road!

[/quote]

i think you might not be getting the jist of norfolkchance1`s post helen [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

[/quote]

*Small boy flicks piece of rolled up paper at much bigger boy. Bigger says "stop acting like a tw@t". Small boy dissloves into tears and runs to its mother sobbing its eyes out.*

[/quote]

Nail, Head, Hit.

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Helen"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do the women on this Forum always sit and watch the "point" fly over their heads? Seems to be a recurring theme...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Helen"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do the women on this Forum always sit and watch the "point" fly over their heads? Seems to be a recurring theme...

[/quote]I''ve always wondered, are all misogynists single ?

More fool your chairman, lets hope if there are problems at the game he takes full responsibility for his actions. Looks like if he wants to fill the ground with Colchester supporters he will have to give tickets away, is your support that bad. If we finish up in the play off final together I look forward to seeing you and your 2000 supporters at Wembley

[quote user="Lambert is King"]More fool your chairman, lets hope if there are problems at the game he takes full responsibility for his actions.[/quote]I bet he will but I see no relevance to problems at the game ?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I''m starting to feel a giantkilling coming on with all this bad blood.[/quote]At the moment I would expect you to win (for my sins)

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I''m starting to feel a giantkilling coming on with all this bad blood.[/quote]

Helen....DON''T..... :o)

Colchesters chairman is going to put so much effort into opening his gob he wil lmiss a golden opportunity in the transfer window, col Who will slip out of the playoffs and he will be left looking a tit.

The one point that the col fans and there dumb chairman are missing..........they will still be in this tin pot league next year ........"my garden shed is bigger than cufc home" enough said me thinks

There will still be as many travel without tickets in the away end but the home end and he is winding everyone up. Pity you dont have enough fans then you might realise the problems

Just expect 27''s all round then. Our support has been picking them up all season (and the last few as well). I should think they will be handed out in large numbers at this much.

[quote user="Barside Edd"]Just expect 27''s all round then. Our support has been picking them up all season (and the last few as well). I should think they will be handed out in large numbers at this much.
[/quote]

Great attitude.... sod the geniune fan, if he get''s a ban for watching his team when it could be sorted out.... oh well. Just glad I don''t support such a smalled minded set of board members. 

I think everything that needs to be said has been. Match (it''s just 3 points) & the hearing will sort it all out