Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

The Official 'Happy Christmas' Thread

Here''s wishing each and every poster a very Happy Christmas, and  a promotion gaining new year.

May you and yours all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Best wishes from me too (despite the current situation).

[/quote]

I''m sure the bunfight will resume when the season of goodwill to all men is over (early January by my reckoning). [:D]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I''m sure the bunfight will resume when the season of goodwill to all men is over (early January by my reckoning). [:D]

[/quote]

But in the spirit of the thing good luck v Hudders and us v Carlisle [:$]

Millwall not that great on the road by the way.

Merry Christnas to one and all, here''s to a rejuvinated City team and a promtion push in the New Year!!

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

Have a good un everyone

Eat drink and be merry!

[/quote]

Merry christmas to all pinkun posters from Snowed in radio pitchfork land in Shipmeadow, 

PS 3 less games to play now

yep best wishes to all you guys , been great listening to peoples opinions and some of you make me chuckle ..!!!

may santa bring all of you what ever you wanted and may 2010 be a corkng one .... i even extend my wishes to delia as well .

Merry Christmas everyone, heres to a succesful Crimbo footy programme and world peace and stuff.My Christmas wishes DO NOT extend to the following :-Robbie CowlingKevin MuscatAndy MarshallStupid trolls on this forum who thing being contraversial makes them interesting and importantWolverhampton WanderersMy Christmas wishes DO extend to :-Colchester fans (We have no gripe with you)Ipswich fans (Who are very quiet just now, but my wishes will be retracted if you start gobbing off just because you have won a game)

Merry Christmas to every one! And that includes the bunch that reside in that scorched piece of earth down the road, and the others that inhabit the area of residence of Scrooge himself (i.e Cowling).

[quote user="morty"]Merry Christmas everyone, heres to a succesful Crimbo footy programme and world peace and stuff.

My Christmas wishes DO NOT extend to the following :-

Robbie Cowling
Kevin Muscat
Andy Marshall
Stupid trolls on this forum who thing being contraversial makes them interesting and important
Wolverhampton Wanderers

My Christmas wishes DO extend to :-

Colchester fans (We have no gripe with you)
Ipswich fans (Who are very quiet just now, but my wishes will be retracted if you start gobbing off just because you have won a game)

You forgot Bob Franklin

[/quote]

[quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="morty"]Merry Christmas everyone, heres to a succesful Crimbo footy programme and world peace and stuff.My Christmas wishes DO NOT extend to the following :-Robbie CowlingKevin MuscatAndy MarshallStupid trolls on this forum who thing being contraversial makes them interesting and importantWolverhampton WanderersMy Christmas wishes DO extend to :-Colchester fans (We have no gripe with you)Ipswich fans (Who are very quiet just now, but my wishes will be retracted if you start gobbing off just because you have won a game)

You forgot Bob Franklin

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

No hard feeling between the fans surely?