Sign in to follow this  
W-H

County Hall Car Park

Anyone know if the car park at County Hall will be open this afternoon? Can''t get through to anyone at Norfolk CC on the phone.

I know its probably not much help but you would have to assume that it is, and they would have publicised it if it was shut.The radio Norwich website is quite good for local info, I think its 999radionorwich.com.

Thanks for that - no info posted at present. I suppose no news is good news, but it will be a pain to get there to find it closed for ''elf & safety reasons.

Bearing in mind the Xmas traffic/congestion it would be good to get a positive statement from the club or someone! 

[quote user="W-H"]

Thanks for that - no info posted at present. I suppose no news is good news, but it will be a pain to get there to find it closed for ''elf & safety reasons.

Bearing in mind the Xmas traffic/congestion it would be good to get a positive statement from the club or someone! 

[/quote]I think you''d have to assume that your journey is going to take a lot longer than normal, what with it being last Saturday before Crimbo and the road conditions. I suppose if you arrive early and find County hall shut that gives you time to find another spot too. County hall is far enough away from the shops though to hopefully not be full of Christmas shoppers.

£4, usually no problems getting a space if you''re there before about 2.10pm.