Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Norwich V huddersfield Unofficial Match Chat Thread

It sounds like Lee Clarke is doing well for Huddy.Shame we didn''t keep hold of him!

An this rate, if we get anything other than a knock on our goal difference, we''d of been treated to an early Christmas miracle. We were struggling to keep possession in the first half against Southampton, today we simply can''t keep possession, the midfield have been clumsy, slow and appalling. If Doherty and Shackell we''re a heartbreaking joke, Doherty and Nelson are something much much funnier, and much much more painful.Huddersfield are playing well, but you can''t question just how lacking we are. We''re gifting them the game, and it certainly doesn''t seem like the current team on the pitch have any chance of changing that.This is an embarassment, and if we''re not careful, i could see that showing on the scoreline by the full 90.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]An this rate, if we get anything other than a knock on our goal difference, we''d of been treated to an early Christmas miracle. We were struggling to keep possession in the first half against Southampton, today we simply can''t keep possession, the midfield have been clumsy, slow and appalling. If Doherty and Shackell we''re a heartbreaking joke, Doherty and Nelson are something much much funnier, and much much more painful.

Huddersfield are playing well, but you can''t question just how lacking we are. We''re gifting them the game, and it certainly doesn''t seem like the current team on the pitch have any chance of changing that.

This is an embarassment, and if we''re not careful, i could see that showing on the scoreline by the full 90.
[/quote]

Oh dear,that bad....? What is wrong with Askou,nowt too serious?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]An this rate, if we get anything other than a knock on our goal difference, we''d of been treated to an early Christmas miracle. We were struggling to keep possession in the first half against Southampton, today we simply can''t keep possession, the midfield have been clumsy, slow and appalling. If Doherty and Shackell we''re a heartbreaking joke, Doherty and Nelson are something much much funnier, and much much more painful.Huddersfield are playing well, but you can''t question just how lacking we are. We''re gifting them the game, and it certainly doesn''t seem like the current team on the pitch have any chance of changing that.This is an embarassment, and if we''re not careful, i could see that showing on the scoreline by the full 90.[/quote]

Oh dear,that bad....? What is wrong with Askou,nowt too serious?

[/quote]I''m not sure Herman. But one thing for sure in his absence is that he''s been out for two games too long now. We can''t persist with this particular back four, and ideally, neither the midfield. All that can be said is that it is simply not working.Dearly hoping the Dane is back fit and ready for Millwall.

GOAL HOOLAHAN!Don''t think we''ve had anything more undeservedly go our way this season, but hopefully it signals a change in the play now.DON''T LET THIS ONE GO CITY!

[quote user="Big Bad John"]GOAL HOOLAHAN!Don''t think we''ve had anything more undeservedly go our way this season, but hopefully it signals a change in the play now.DON''T LET THIS ONE GO CITY![/quote]Hasn''t it always been the mark of successful teams that they can play badly and still win? I hope so. I put £45 on Norwich winning half way through the first half.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]think we need mcnamee on for hoolahoop[/quote]I am so very thankful your not manager.[Y]

At the moment things are heating up in the table. Would love to see it finish as it is with the exception of a Southampton upset at Leeds would be nice. Leeds would fall into second place with us just five points back. It would take some of the smugness away from one or two of their posters on this forum.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"]think we need mcnamee on for hoolahoop[/quote]I am so very thankful your not manager.[Y][/quote]Lol me too! [:D]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"]think we need mcnamee on for hoolahoop[/quote]I am so very thankful your not manager.[Y][/quote]Lol me too! [:D][/quote]

Hey its christmas, give a guy a chance lol

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"]think we need mcnamee on for hoolahoop[/quote]I am so very thankful your not manager.[Y][/quote]Lol me too! [:D][/quote]

Hey its christmas, give a guy a chance lol[/quote][;)]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"]think we need mcnamee on for hoolahoop[/quote]I am so very thankful your not manager.[Y][/quote]Lol me too! [:D][/quote]

Hey its christmas, give a guy a chance lol[/quote][;)][/quote]Goal and an awesome assist now.Your judgement is looking worse and worse by the minute. [;)]