Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Norwich v Huddersfield

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Yellow Fever"]

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]FIGHT!!!!![/quote]

[:)]

I like Gingerpele, but I also like Shyster, but which one do I like best ? . . . . . . . . . . . .

[/quote]

Shyster wins:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=gingerpele&word2=shyster

[/quote]

I kicked his a*** big style[:P]

The headline makes it look like it could be a match thread, and Shyster''s hilarious comment to that was....hilarious! He was not taking a dig at anyONE, he was making light of the drama over not much.

Now this thread has become overtly dramatic because some people assume the worst for no reason.

Shyster, you''re a scream!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]The headline makes it look like it could be a match thread, and Shyster''s hilarious comment to that was....hilarious! He was not taking a dig at anyONE, he was making light of the drama over not much. Now this thread has become overtly dramatic because some people assume the worst for no reason. Shyster, you''re a scream![/quote]

To be honest HC,i don''t think Shyster gives a toss what people think of him (hence the name) and the more people he riles,the happier he is,a bit like Cluck to some extent.So the best thing is for people not to ''bite''.It is hard sometimes,but hey.

[quote user="Herman "]Back on topic,weren''t Huddy our regular whipping boys a few seasons back?[/quote]

We gave Huddersfield a real lesson in 1998 winning 4-1. Iwan scored two as did Bellamy, and we were four goals up very early in the second half and “declared” soon after that. Perhaps the players wanted to keep some energy for their Saturday night of clubbing.

What I do remember about the day is that the rain really lashed it down, and those the first few rows of seats in one of the sides of the ground (the South Stand I think) got soaked.

Huddersfield were also one of the two teams we beat 5-0 at the end of Mike Walker’s second spell as Norwich manager.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Herman "]Back on topic,weren''t Huddy our regular whipping boys a few seasons back?[/quote]

We gave Huddersfield a real lesson in 1998 winning 4-1. Iwan scored two as did Bellamy, and we were four goals up very early in the second half and “declared” soon after that. Perhaps the players wanted to keep some energy for their Saturday night of clubbing.

What I do remember about the day is that the rain really lashed it down, and those the first few rows of seats in one of the sides of the ground (the South Stand I think) got soaked.

Huddersfield were also one of the two teams we beat 5-0 at the end of Mike Walker’s second spell as Norwich manager.

[/quote]

Cheers Tim.It may have been the Walker one that i remember as being one of the coldest games i have ever been to as well.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]The headline makes it look like it could be a match thread, and Shyster''s hilarious comment to that was....hilarious! He was not taking a dig at anyONE, he was making light of the drama over not much.

Now this thread has become overtly dramatic because some people assume the worst for no reason.

Shyster, you''re a scream![/quote]do you really not understant any of it?i cba to post on here any more, the attitude of some posters is just redclious, and obviously, i get thought bad of, when i go on silly rants like that, so i just can''t be botherd really, ill post on last one replys and teh free bet thread, and that will be it....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Houston Canary"]The headline makes it look like it could be a match thread, and Shyster''s hilarious comment to that was....hilarious! He was not taking a dig at anyONE, he was making light of the drama over not much. Now this thread has become overtly dramatic because some people assume the worst for no reason. Shyster, you''re a scream![/quote]

do you really not understant any of it?
i cba to post on here any more, the attitude of some posters is just redclious, and obviously, i get thought bad of, when i go on silly rants like that, so i just can''t be botherd really, ill post on last one replys and teh free bet thread, and that will be it....
[/quote]

No you won''t. But your comment confirms what I said about this thread becoming a soap opera.

[quote user="Yellow Fever"]

I like Gingerpele, but I also like Shyster, but which one do I like best ? . . . . . . . . . . . .

[/quote]I think Gingerpele. And Shyster may have won the google fight, but I avenged GP''s death [;)] http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Brendan&word2=ShysterAnd I Honestly think we will come out, and silence any doubters with a comfortable and convincing 3-0 Victory. After all, Huddersfield arent at home [:)]

It is indeed the same team again.

I must say the prospect of Doc and Nelson does make me a little uneasy, but fingers crossed we can pick up the all important three points.

My personal prediction, 2-1 Huddersfield for some reason. I can see them taking a two goal lead and us pulling one back late on.

Of course my heart says 2-0 City though!

Problem with Nelson and Doherty, as far as i can see, is that they struggle to mark players out, terrible at preventing balls played along the ground, have very little pace to keep up with the opposition, and strikers turn them with absolute ease. Against Southampton that wasn''t really shown, as they were merely relied upon to muscle Lambert out of the game as their only foward in a 4-5-1 (ish) sort of formation, and in the second half all they truly had to compete with was a host of long balls (which is one of only very few things they are good at).I can see Rhodes and Novak claiming a host of goals today, Doherty and Nelson will really struggle. I''m only thankful Otsemobor isn''t starting.My prediction - Norwich 2 - 5 HuddersfieldHolt and McDonald with the goals for us.

Houston and Shyster getting along? Sounds like a union between the Daily Mail and Fox News.[*-)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yellow Fever"]

[/quote]I think Gingerpele. And Shyster may have won the google fight, but I avenged GP''s death [;)] http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Brendan&word2=ShysterAnd I Honestly think we will come out, and silence any doubters with a comfortable and convincing 3-0 Victory. After all, Huddersfield arent at home [:)][/quote]Oh Yes![:D] 3-0 ? WheyyyyyyMaybe not too convincing, but fairly comfortable in second half.