Team predictions? Score predictions?

Forster

Martin Doc Askou Drury

Rusty

Hughes Lappin

Hoolahoop

Martin Holt

Subs - Rudd, Smith, Nelson, McNamee, MCdonald, Wiggins, Gill

3-1 Win us, they have poor away form. We are good at home... Holt, Martin and Askou! With Rhodes scoring for them.

Should be a good game

OTBC!

You don''t even have Smith on the bench! strange one!  anyway I will go for the same starting line up as you apart from Smith to replace Hughes.

And the score - 1-0 City!  Two of the highest scorers in the league come together, which usually means a really exciting game with very few goals, so 1-0 to us, Holt to score late on![:D]

Smith is on the bench for me, I only chose hughes because I think he has that killer pass in my eyes. Smith has been quality, but he''s still young. Think Hughes deserves ago on the right and see what he can create for us. Should be a good game. Still think there''ll be lots of goals.

[quote user="the stump"]very tough game this one 2 1 i hope but i reckon 1 1[/quote]

Why would anyone only hope for 2 - 1? other than because they''ve got a bet on.

Two high-scoring attacks, two somewhat wobbly defences. Has to be 2-2.As to the team, if Askou and Smith are fit, the team more or less selects itself, diamond and all. But PL has been known to spring surprises.

[quote user="The Shack Is Back"]Smith is on the bench for me, I only chose hughes because I think he has that killer pass in my eyes. Smith has been quality, but he''s still young. Think Hughes deserves ago on the right and see what he can create for us. Should be a good game. Still think there''ll be lots of goals.[/quote]

not a good prediction then is it? its just the team you want.....not what Lambert will do......

[quote user="Shyster"]Christ, I thought you were starting the match thread for a moment!

WAY, would''ve gone spare.

lol <
[/quote]

and your just a complet tw*t, you don''t even understand anything, for a start it wasn''t the match thread, it was a comment, and it was other things, you arrogant to**er

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="Shyster"]Christ, I thought you were starting the match thread for a moment!

lol <
[/quote]

and your just a complet tw*t, you don''t even understand anything, for a start it wasn''t the match thread, it was a comment, and it was other things, you arrogant to**er

[/quote]

Oh my Ginge, relax and take it easy[:$]

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="Shyster"]Christ, I thought you were starting the match thread for a moment!WAY, would''ve gone spare.lol <[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]he is though, just in general, never has anything plesent to say, he just thinks hes funny

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

lol <
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he is though, just in general, never has anything plesent to say, he just thinks hes funny
[/quote]

Just ignore him then, remember the pinkun rules?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

lol <
[/quote]

[/quote]

Shysters post was a harmless comment, yours was a tirade of abuse.

I think that speaks for itself

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

lol <
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he is though, just in general, never has anything plesent to say, he just thinks hes funny
[/quote]

Is it coz you is ginger?

His comment made me laugh for what it''s worth....

[quote user="Yellow Fever"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="Shyster"]Christ, I thought you were starting the match thread for a moment!WAY, would''ve gone spare.lol <[/quote]

[/quote]

Shysters post was a harmless comment, yours was a tirade of abuse.

I think that speaks for itself

[/quote]how was it harmless? it was taking a dig at someone..........and i don''t go around randomley abusing people.......

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]FIGHT!!!!![/quote]

[:)]

I like Gingerpele, but I also like Shyster, but which one do I like best ? . . . . . . . . . . . .

Is the game a sell out?

I''ll go 2-1 but is Askou isn''t playing maybe 2-2