Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

No additional ticket allocation for Colchester-Norwich game

Oh, and I really think now that there is only one club coming out of this affair with any dignity.

I ask you again Cam (for the 5th time with no reply thus far), do you not find your chairmans behaviour both juvenile and embarrassing? That statement sounds like it came from the brain of a 5 year old!!

I think Colchester are stoking this up in a very irresponsible way. I can just see them revelling in the headlines when theres trouble at the game.

[quote user="morty"]I think Colchester are stoking this up in a very irresponsible way. I can just see them revelling in the headlines when theres trouble at the game.
[/quote]

I agree, I think the FA should dock them points for incitement!!!!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I think Colchester are stoking this up in a very irresponsible way. I can just see them revelling in the headlines when theres trouble at the game.[/quote]

I agree, I think the FA should dock them points for incitement!!!!

[/quote]For "Making us more than welcome" actually read "provoke the city fans with heavy handed stewarding"

I can see them trying to show that we have a small supoprt, but if the yellow and green will be dotted in the see of blue and white, they are asking for trouble... and it will be Col U''s stewarding and security that will be highlighted as a disaster.

Agreed that there is only one club seemingly going to come out of this with some reputation in tact... it makes a pleasent change :)

And  PS...........this will look petty at the tribunial won''t it? I curse their poxy club and their small minded fans.....I hope they all implode![:@]

[quote user="B-ru"]I can see them trying to show that we have a small supoprt, but if the yellow and green will be dotted in the see of blue and white, they are asking for trouble... and it will be Col U''s stewarding and security that will be highlighted as a disaster.

Agreed that there is only one club seemingly going to come out of this with some reputation in tact... it makes a pleasent change :)[/quote]It smacks of stupidity trying to label Nice Norwich as anything other than that. The chairman is not only stupid but appears to be tactically inept.

Apologies for the large amount of spelling errors in my last post...

If we were to dish out a hiding to Col U, not that likely, but could happen I guess, then there would be anarchy!!

One hole end (the end stand) of the Col U stadium is the Vistors section. Anyone no if were getting the whole section?? and how many it holds ??

pathetic small minded small man at a small club (albeit it with an "award winning" small stadium!). Their chairman should be more mature than to adopt such an approach. It shows him up for what he is. They don''t seem to have done to badly under boothroyd since Lambert came to us - oh well lets hope Santa brings him some nice toys to play with ------ child!!

He is going to be made to look really stupid if it kicks off with all the away fans there are in the home areas. If you believe half the rumours on their forum the West Stand is already half full of city fans who have bought tickets from Col U. I''m surprised the Police are allowing this as it is pretty obvious their is going to be a big turnout from Norwich lads for this game. It will be Leicester repeated again.

We will get 1900 behind the goal. The half of the East stand is always left unsold and will normally be offered to away fans with large support. They really are being petty stating they would rather have the East Stand half empty than full of Norwich Fans

[quote user="jbghost"]

We will get 1900 behind the goal. The half of the East stand is always left unsold and will normally be offered to away fans with large support. They really are being petty stating they would rather have the East Stand half empty than full of Norwich Fans

[/quote]Clearly the club is so rich that they can afford to turn down extra revenue.

What a pathetic little man he is.

Too bad we''ll have to be all over your "home" areas now.

Tickets can be bought online with zero ID and a Norwich post-code.

See you in January little man!

Bunch of fuc*in amateurs, say what you will about our board, but at least they conduct their business dealings in a professional manner.  Won''t stop me, I shall sit with the home fans if need be. Its strange but this season I feel like I prefer the scummers over this lot. P.S What is the point of an award winning ground that is half empty?

Aww bless them.Reading that has just made my mind up, I''m going to try and get a ticket in the home section.   Well done Mr Chairman!!

the few going will just have to sing twice as loud, we will be the loudest there anyway.

does anybody know the most popular Col u message board? i want to see what (if anything) they are saying about this!

How many Season ticket Col U Got??

How funny would it be If the hole stadium Is basicaly Yellow n Green LMAO

Im Up for the Home section =]

[quote user="willo"]Cam, Any response, you seem awfully quiet after sending your provocative post.[/quote]

As stated previously, he seems to not want to respond with personal views despite my invitation on previous threads regarding this. TBH he is starting to get annoying, informative when in the championship, yes, but it seems to have gone out of the window. (Personal view which I know many do not share)