Sign in to follow this  
deano

Little Bit OT

Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night?

They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today.

Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation!

[quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night?

They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today.

Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night?

Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.[/quote]

very good

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night? They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today. Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]

They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.

[/quote]

And Theo, missed it....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night? They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today. Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]

They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.

[/quote]

And Theo, missed it....

[/quote]

did a ''gillingham'' [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night? They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today. Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.[/quote]

And Theo, missed it....

[/quote]

[/quote]Apparently he fell asleep in the depature lounge as he failed to ''catch'' any sleep the night before [:P]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night? They got on the 6 o clock train to Liverpool Street, then I saw them at Liverpool Street today. Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]They were all going to the Gatwick departure lounge to watch as Theo''s plane took off.[/quote]

And Theo, missed it....

[/quote]

[/quote]Apparently he fell asleep in the depature lounge as he failed to ''catch'' any sleep the night before [:P][/quote]

The truth re Gillingham was that no one notified him he was in the squad, that''s why he didn''t turn up. The reason why Lambert went quiet on the issue was because the club realised they had cocked up. hence the fact that no further action materialised. As far as leaving for another club is concerned he had ben told in September he was no longer required, unsurprisingly.

[quote user="deano"]Does anyone know whether it was the players Christmas party last night?

Saw pretty much the whole squad, no staff though. Hope it wasnt a Tottenham situation![/quote]

They went to see JLS in concert!