Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Worst XI

Seeing as im rather bored and one of our worst goalkeepers ever is on his way out I thought we could see what everyones worst XI is from the players we have had over the last few years. Also things are getting way too positive for my liking on this message board! Lets face it I think were rather spoilt for choice and as Mr Gunn and the Rodent brought in so many loan players we might aswell just have a seperate one for them.Permanent players worst XITheoklitos (No brainer)Otsemobor Nelson Murray WigginsCharlton Fotheringham Jarrett A HughesBrown ThorneLoan players worst XIAshdownOmozusi Leijer Rehman BoyleCarney Sibierski Gibbs(Not entirely his fault as rodent played him out of position) HenryKillen Koroma

Hmmmm Brown? Really? Considering hes now playing for a team pushing for a place in the play-offs to the the Prem? Really?

I dont think so

We have had much worse right backs that Otsemobor too. Just think of Keith Brigs or whatever his name was and then Jurgan Colin who looked like he could be good but never really was.I mean this is the worse worse 11 I have ever seen, it doesnt have Hamilton''s two Dutchmen in it for a start! Brown - my god you could throw in a hatful of other players instead of him - Jarvis, Coote just to get you going.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hmmmm Brown? Really? Considering hes now playing for a team pushing for a place in the play-offs to the the Prem? Really? I dont think so[/quote]

I remember being slated by some people on here for trying to say that Chris Brown is a good player who was doing alright for us.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hmmmm Brown? Really? Considering hes now playing for a team pushing for a place in the play-offs to the the Prem? Really? I dont think so[/quote]

I remember being slated by some people on here for trying to say that Chris Brown is a good player who was doing alright for us.

[/quote]

You weren''t the only one either...!

If Chris Brown really was one of the worst players ever to play for us then we''d be doing a lot better than we have done.

[quote user="chicken"]We have had much worse right backs that Otsemobor too. Just think of Keith Brigs or whatever his name was and then Jurgan Colin who looked like he could be good but never really was.I mean this is the worse worse 11 I have ever seen, it doesnt have Hamilton''s two Dutchmen in it for a start! Brown - my god you could throw in a hatful of other players instead of him - Jarvis, Coote just to get you going.[/quote]

The same jurgen Colin that left a struggling Norwich to sin for Ajax?