Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

What direction to kick at kick off?

This was something that Neil Adams mentioned on radio (wingealot) Norfolk.  What way should city shoot at from kick off.  There was mention that the majority of football teams always play second half kicking towards there loudest fans, in our case its the barclay.  This has happened a few times from the coin toss, Norwich have switched ends and have always played a really good game. Yesterday was a great example in the second half.  Do we think that this should happen at every home game?  Do we think that this is a beneficial boost to the team?  Its clear that the barclay and snake pit make are the loudest so yesterdays second half was one of the best displays City have produced for a few years.  I personally think it is great and we should be doing that all the time.  What do you guys on here think?

Yesterday we must of chosen to kick the way we did because Huddersfield kicked off in the first half. I think if you look over the years we have always scored more goals in the second half. If the players feel happier kicking either way to the benefit of the results I''m happy for them to carry on.

One other thing, I think I read somewhere that the N & P was slightly down hill?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Yesterday we must of chosen to kick the way we did because Huddersfield kicked off in the first half. I think if you look over the years we have always scored more goals in the second half. If the players feel happier kicking either way to the benefit of the results I''m happy for them to carry on.

One other thing, I think I read somewhere that the N & P was slightly down hill?

[/quote]

should''av gone to spec savers [8-|]

[;)]

Oh, best to win the toss (like I give a toss) and play the first half against the elements like the wind and f*cking sun in ones eyes if you ask me. [:P]How dull is your life to warrant creating a thread about such a subject?You''re the type to kiss Subbuteo players goodnight.

[quote user="Shyster"]Oh, best to win the toss (like I give a toss) and play the first half against the elements like the wind and f*cking sun in ones eyes if you ask me. [:P]How dull is your life to warrant creating a thread about such a subject?You''re the type to kiss Subbuteo players goodnight. [/quote]

How dull is your life, replying to it?

well hasnt the standard of these message boards gone down over the last couple of months??  i post a subject for debate and all i get is pathetic ramblings of 5 years olds.  I cant believe what some of the people have posted on here.  Pathetic.