Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Docs scoring

Seems to come from him lurking and anticipating on set pieces, he must have been told to stand behind the main area of action and wait for the second ball

Or maybe he''s just a flame haired crazy goal machine, and didn''t realise till recently?

Docs biggest weakness is / was that hes a shambling oaf of a player !His weakness primarily has been his sloppy defending or his trademark Mixed martial arts arm drag takedown.That said.....The bloke seems like a new player since Lambert lit a fire under his ass and credit to him !He can finally have a bit of self respect wearing our colours !Reminds me a bit of Tony Adams , in that he was shocking until Wenger turned up and then he became the best Centre Back in England !Dunno about Doc even getting in the top 100 nay 1000 BUT hes certainly playing well.4 goals this week to his name ? awesome stuff... I remember Adams doing that in the double season if thats a good omen ;)Maybe we can use Doc as a reseve striker ;) After all isnt that why he was bought here in the first place ???

The Doc has now played over 200 games for Norwich and out of those hes had more good''uns than bad''uns!

This myth about him being crap has been so blown out of proportion by the bandwagon jumping sheep!

When you see him playing with Nelson you see how much better he is!

I have seen the Doc play up front in the early days. I thought he was great on Saturday especially when he kept pace with their Striker. Towards the end of the game the lads were passing him the ball to have a punt. Shows they have confidence in him.

This would be the Tony Adams who was part of the famous Arsenal back 4 under G.Graham!>!??!?Shocking he was not. slightly uncultured perhaps but was a very very good defender.1-0 to the arsenal ring any bells :S.

Once again - Full credit to Lambert and Culverhouse. The Doc truly was awful until these two sorted him out. Credit to him for his character and determination and he is now playing in a team that is organised, with each player knowing exactly what their job is. Makes a hell of a difference!

As has been said before, Doc is not the only one who has improved under the dynamic duo. Juke Box playing like a man possessed, Rusty, Hooly, the list goes on.

Happy days eh?

“All Hail muffin for he is the Messiah” 

Tell you what six months ago had you have told me that trip to Yeovil was on the cards and Dorothy would score with an absolute peach of header I’d have gone and hid behind the sofa, happy days indeed 

Not only are the dynamic duo the biggest footballing revelation we’ve enjoyed in a  generation are pretty damn fine farrier’s as well! 

Right then, I’m off to throw snowballs at a Binner

[quote user="Bury Green"]

“All Hail muffin for he is the Messiah” 

Tell you what six months ago had you have told me that trip to Yeovil was on the cards and Dorothy would score with an absolute peach of header I’d have gone and hid behind the sofa, happy days indeed 

Not only are the dynamic duo the biggest footballing revelation we’ve enjoyed in a  generation are pretty damn fine farrier’s as well! 

Right then, I’m off to throw snowballs at a Binner

[/quote]LMAO top postPelt the Binner for all of us !

[quote user="6088m canary"]This would be the Tony Adams who was part of the famous Arsenal back 4 under G.Graham!>!??!?Shocking he was not. slightly uncultured perhaps but was a very very good defender.1-0 to the arsenal ring any bells :S.[/quote]He''d gone rubbish tho, Arsenal finished 12th in the league with him in their back four 1 season.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="6088m canary"]This would be the Tony Adams who was part of the famous Arsenal back 4 under G.Graham!>!??!?Shocking he was not. slightly uncultured perhaps but was a very very good defender.1-0 to the arsenal ring any bells :S.[/quote]He''d gone rubbish tho, Arsenal finished 12th in the league with him in their back four 1 season.[/quote]Yeh he went on the booze and was terrible week in week out, not till Wenger arrived and he became Super Donkey. My whole family are Arsenal fans and one of my uncles even said Doc has "done a Tony Adams"

I''ve just seen docs goal against southampton - i don''t usually watch highlights when we''ve lost but wanted to see his goal. I can''t believe people haven''t said more about it. Probably a candidate for City goal of the season. When the ball came to him there was no way you would have expected to even try that, let alone smash it in the top corner on the volley!

Then the goal against Huddersfield was quite similar but with the other foot. Culverhouse or Lambert have obviously reminded him he used to be a striker!! He had definitely forgotten!