Sign in to follow this  
dreamteam

Praise from Huddersfield fans

Digwon may disagree! but yesterday at carrow road an example to our pathetic jobsworths at the pharm was set.

I was stood all game at the back, stood next to a wafer thin divide between us and the norwich fans with police and stewards and there was no problems whatsover. Yes when they scored they were giving it the big one but some of our lot were giving it back and it was just accepted as part of the game.

They even had some great banter with our fans during it and they were a credit.

we weren''t treated like the stuff on the back of your shoe like you get at the galpharm.

Super place is Carrow Road. One nice touch after the game when my programme dropped out of my pocket and a young norwich lad ran about 100 metres to give me it back. He even tried to direct me towards our coach.

Some nice fans still around

I read that too.

Nice to get a bit of praise for our fans and stewards from the opposition when they''ve just lost 3-0. I think the Norwich stewards aren''t too bad most of the time and many thanks to the Head Steward who slipped over in front of Block E of the Barclay on Saturday to give us all some extra entertainment !!

Incidentally '' Digwon '' apparently turned up drunk at the away turnstiles dressed as a turkey. Plod decided he was too dangerous to be let in to run wild inside the ground so he was forced to spend the whole afternoon drinking in a nice warm pub.

At least one Huddersfield fan had a good result then.......

I read that too.

Nice to hear some praise from the opposition for our stewards and fans when they''ve just lost 3-0. I think our stewards are usually pretty good and it was nice to get some additional entertainment on Saturday from the Head Steward in front of Block E of the Barclay when he fell over!!

Incidentally '' Digwon '' apparently turned up drunk at the away turnstiles dressed as a turkey. After careful consideration the constabulary decided he was too dangerous to be allowed to run wild inside so he was forced to spend the whole afternoon drinking in a nice warm pub.

At least one Huddersfield fan had a result then....

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Digwon may disagree! but yesterday at carrow road an example to our pathetic jobsworths at the pharm was set.

I was stood all game at the back, stood next to a wafer thin divide between us and the norwich fans with police and stewards and there was no problems whatsover. Yes when they scored they were giving it the big one but some of our lot were giving it back and it was just accepted as part of the game.

They even had some great banter with our fans during it and they were a credit.

we weren''t treated like the stuff on the back of your shoe like you get at the galpharm.

Super place is Carrow Road. One nice touch after the game when my programme dropped out of my pocket and a young norwich lad ran about 100 metres to give me it back. He even tried to direct me towards our coach.

Some nice fans still around

[/quote]

Glad you had a good experience at CR.

I don''t understand why some fans treat others so badly, apart from the banter there really is no need for it.

Norwich is a friendly club, with friendly fans, most of the time [:)]