Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty of the free bet season. It’s hard to believe we are at the half-way point already. This week it’s our good friend Beauseant in charge and making the final selections. Now Beauseant has been an “ever present” for us this season and he has been one of our most consistent pickers. His record of 17/19 (89%) speaks for itself and he is among those PUPs who are pushing Mr Bump all the way at the top of our league. Now I have had the pleasure of meeting Beaus‘ on a couple of occasions and I can tell you PUPs that he is as good company off the board as he is on it. A real genuine guy. However, good as he is Beaus will still need all our help if he is to be successful in raising more funds for FONCY. So it’s up to all us PUPs to give him our very best nap to help our beloved club.

Now don’t forget that you are all welcome at the  PUPs Christmas Get Together on the 29th December. Our good friend Lapp has been sending out invitations this week but I know these sometimes don’t get through so please check your pm’s. If there’s not one there then it’s not because he doesn’t like you [:O] it’s probably just they don’t always get through. Each and everyone of you is invited  If you need more details enail or pm me or even ask on this thread. I got a lovely email from Ray’s daughter Marie saying her Steve and Ruth will definitely be there and maybe more of the family. And of course Billy and Angie will be there too. I am sure Ray will be smiling down on us all

Oh and don’t forget that next week I will open the thread a day early and Fellas will be making the final selections on Christmas Eve Morning.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Beauseant now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Robin... the free bet is yours.............[:)]..........

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Easy pick for me this week with a look at the SPL.....Rangers home win.With the free bet in Beau''s safe hands we should be looking good to get back on the winning trail.Good luck to you Beau and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Good luck mate I''m sure you''ll do brilliantly this week, I can''t believe I''ve slipped behind you in the table now!Anyway, off to Italy for me where I thoroughly expect:Juventus to beat Catania3rd vs bottom, Juve have only lost once at home, and Catania have only won once away.  Guaranteed victory....isn''t it?! [;)]Good luck mate, and to all the Pups this week.

im going for my 2nd draw in a row this week, and have picked swindon brighton draw

hoping that this helps me on my way to catch ASTROS streak of 3 i think thats right [;)]

SWINDON BRIGHTON DRAW!

winning week?? i certainly think so [;)]

The Butlers pantry had to hunt for something small and tasty leading up to Christmas.

And lo following the star lead to the small and tasty Beau[:D]

But why did Arsenal spring to mind?

So my nap Beau is Arsenal cert win.

Good luck little biddy buddy.

Merry Christmas to you and all PUPS

If you follow the form horse Beau - then you will skip past this post - hopefully you will see the message at the bottom before you move on.

This week for me it''s

Darlington v Northampton Town away win

Actually I wish I''d picked a different fixture as this is not very colourful for the festive season.

Good Luck with your picks PUPs and especially Beau.

if anybody can''t make the pick next week then I wish you a Merry Christmas to all that can see you next Tuesday on this site!

All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

Thanks for the good wishes guys! This is my first time in the hot seat and I''m already a nervous wreck, but I''ll be giving it my best shot, and I know that I''ll have the usual great selection of naps to work with thanks to all of you, so keep them coming and I''ll be finalising my selection on Friday evening.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

Thanks for the good wishes guys! This is my first time in the hot seat and I''m already a nervous wreck, but I''ll be giving it my best shot, and I know that I''ll have the usual great selection of naps to work with thanks to all of you, so keep them coming and I''ll be finalising my selection on Friday evening.

[/quote]

If you sit on my shoulders that should give us a combined height of about 5''8,  all we need is one of Nuttys crates to stand on and we''d be able to do Butler no problem.[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

If you sit on my shoulders that should give us a combined height of about 5''8,  all we need is one of Nuttys crates to stand on and we''d be able to do Butler no problem.[:D]

[/quote]

It''s either that or the time honoured headbutt to the nadgers mate[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

Thanks for the good wishes guys! This is my first time in the hot seat and I''m already a nervous wreck, but I''ll be giving it my best shot, and I know that I''ll have the usual great selection of naps to work with thanks to all of you, so keep them coming and I''ll be finalising my selection on Friday evening.[/quote]If you sit on my shoulders that should give us a combined height of about 5''8,  all we need is one of Nuttys crates to stand on and we''d be able to do Butler no problem.[:D][/quote]What if I sit on Beau''s shoulders while he sits on your shoulders Inchy. I should be able to look that Butler straight in the face and tell him exactly what you two think of him! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

Thanks for the good wishes guys! This is my first time in the hot seat and I''m already a nervous wreck, but I''ll be giving it my best shot, and I know that I''ll have the usual great selection of naps to work with thanks to all of you, so keep them coming and I''ll be finalising my selection on Friday evening.[/quote]If you sit on my shoulders that should give us a combined height of about 5''8,  all we need is one of Nuttys crates to stand on and we''d be able to do Butler no problem.[:D][/quote]What if I sit on Beau''s shoulders while he sits on your shoulders Inchy. I should be able to look that Butler straight in the face and tell him exactly what you two think of him! [:S]

[/quote]

Your on.[H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

[/quote]

Now what is this.. is the free bet turning into a circus act[:^)][:O]

I see even Pete managed a little dig....

BTW Beaus.. were you at The Vatican on the day the Seven Dwarfs came to town?

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]All I want for Christmas are some platform heels, if only to stop the Butler''s infinite production line of small people jokes[:D]Perhaps Inchy and I can gang up on him at the "do"!

[/quote]

Now what is this.. is the free bet turning into a circus act[:^)][:O]

I see even Pete managed a little dig....

BTW Beaus.. were you at The Vatican on the day the Seven Dwarfs came to town?

[;)]

[/quote]

Is the Butler vertically challenged? [Z]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

How on earth to follow that?  A friend of mine used to be a lion tamer if anyone''s interested . . . [:|]

Real Madrid  v  Real Zaragoza   HOME WIN  for me

[/quote]

Could be of use on Boxing Day Cherub.....................[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "]

How on earth to follow that?  A friend of mine used to be a lion tamer if anyone''s interested . . . [:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol very good

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

Did your friend wear a cravat?[;)]

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol very good

[/quote]

[*-)][:$]

I''m just going to do the football bit! [:)]

Hoping that the weather will be kind this weekend. I''m going for a home win for Port Talbot v. Cefn Druids.

Port Talbot are W4 D2 L1 F13 A5 at home and Cefn Druids are W0 D0 L7 F4 A22 away.

Good Luck, Beauseant!

Back to Germany for me this week:

BAYER LEVERKUSEN  -  v  -  Borussia M''gladbach...........HOME WIN

Best of Luck Beauseant and all you lovely PUPs[:)][Y]