Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Has Neil Adams got away with it?

Adams is great. Summed up when Roeder slated him in the press and fired him. Adams never retaliated and his silence spoke volumes.

I still enjoy listening to him on RN, speaks so much sense.

I think he has got away with sittin on the fencyTt has to be said though I really cant take canary call seriously anymore. Some of the people who ring up are just complete prats some just critisising players yet they then reveal they havvnt been to watch us in like 10 years or half of them just start licking adams backside saying how good him and gormless goreham are on commentary

its jumped up  berks    like alan green who have been getting away with it for years,  neil adams is a decent pundit and phone ie host [:D] 

I''ve a framed photo of Neil on my mantel-piece, but it isn''t signed because I''ve always been too shy to approach him for his autograph, plus I didn''t want to get overly close to him as I''ve heard he has a severe case of halitosis. 

[quote user="Shyster"]I''ve a framed photo of Neil on my mantel-piece, but it isn''t signed because I''ve always been too shy to approach him for his autograph, plus I didn''t want to get overly close to him as I''ve heard he has a severe case of halitosis.  [/quote]You''re such a wag, you''re sometimes funnier than Cluck!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Adams is great. Summed up when Roeder slated him in the press and fired him. Adams never retaliated and his silence spoke volumes. I still enjoy listening to him on RN, speaks so much sense.[/quote]

Ando so do you ! Nothing wrong with Adams, I enjoy listening to him too.