Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Back of todays EDP

Sports desk pete, who chooses the picture that goes onto the back of the EDP because it was soo funny today, micky theo punching air whilst the bal has gone past and nelson looking in the wrong direction [;)]

BRILLIANT!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]stock photo says it all, i bet every other player has at least 2 photos that can be used, but theo is just unique [;)][/quote]They actually have 7 photos of him, unfortunately they are all the same [;)]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="I am a Banana"]stock photo says it all, i bet every other player has at least 2 photos that can be used, but theo is just unique [;)][/quote]They actually have 7 photos of him, unfortunately they are all the same [;)][/quote]

With his arse bent over in the net

[quote user="Willmeister"]Anyone scan in a photo for us exiles?
[/quote]I''m sure Pete would be kind enough to post it on here

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="I am a Banana"]stock photo says it all, i bet every other player has at least 2 photos that can be used, but theo is just unique [;)][/quote]They actually have 7 photos of him, unfortunately they are all the same [;)][/quote]lol...brilliant [Y]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Anyone scan in a photo for us exiles?[/quote]I second this request... I have to put up with Speroni''s ungly face on the back of the Croydon Advertiser... Noot nearly as nice as a pic of Theo on his guest apppearance for Norwich!

[quote user="Mason 47"]The young girl in the red away shirt near the top-right corner seems to know what''s coming...[/quote]

Yes I wish I could find the person who brought him here then I could offer him a bit of Christmas cheer, AND BLOODY STUFF HIM

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Which goal was this for?, no one looks particularly happy behind the goal. And some people have their arms folded as if they are resigned to the outcome.[/quote]

I think that may have only been the first[:S]