Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

derbys grzegorz rasiak

Actually, I''ve had the strange ''fortune'' of seeing two Derby games recently - and he has looked pretty good (admittedly against Coventry and a woeful Forest).  He''s scored a fair few this season, and a derby supporting friend said he hoped no-one realised he has been scoring as they want to keep him..

He''s no Ronaldo, but he''d be another svensson type I imagine.  Where are we being linked by the way?

[quote]Was in the Daily Mirror today.But Derby say he isn''t for sale but then they would, wouldnt they![/quote]

Yes, we would.  He''s not even been here for 6 months so the chances that he''ll be available to leave anytime soon are very slim.

He is a very good player but will remain at Derby for a fair bit longer yet, he likes the club and we like him, no reason to move to a team who will be back in our league next season

[quote]lol! what an idiot[/quote]

Very constructive

I must be an idiot for thinking that the team you support might get relegated this season, how silly of me to have an opinion.

Unfortunately (for you anyway) money usually talks and a club is rarely able to stand in the way of a player''s amibitions, as we well know!

Stand in the way of his ambitions?  He''s not indicated that he''d like to move to a higher league and unless he''s your only transfer target then I doubt you''d be able to afford him.  We are no longer in the stupid financial position where we have to accept daft offers like £200k for players like this.