Sign in to follow this  
Gaz Milno

Cureton to Lincoln Loan

I hope he does well, he''s a nice guy and loves Norwich, its not his fault he''s getting on a bit, happens to us all.I''ll never forget him dying his hair green for an Ipswich game!

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]http://www.carrowroad.net/cnews/modules/news/article.php?storyid=830[/quote]

Gaz M i do hope you had permission from Camuldonum to do his job.He is the master of copy,paste and links as we all know and goodness me this concerns one of his teams!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]http://www.carrowroad.net/cnews/modules/news/article.php?storyid=830[/quote]

Gaz M i do hope you had permission from Camuldonum to do his job.He is the master of copy,paste and links as we all know and goodness me this concerns one of his teams!

[/quote]

Whilst Cam is in my opinion arrogant and a bit of a wind up merchant, there was no need for the underhand dig Til in a thread where there was no previous reference to him! Without sounding patronising, grow up! (Yes I know you are old (er than me) so act it!) 

[quote user="cityangel"]

Nothing on the Lincoln website either.

[/quote]

Exactly, old ''news'' posted by a newbie...........and, you all fell for it![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

Nothing on the Lincoln website either.

[/quote]

Exactly, old ''news'' posted by a newbie...........and, you all fell for it![:S]

[/quote]Whats to fall for?I hope he does get a loan move and regular football, something we can''t offer him.

Poor old Wiz. Mate, just admit to yourself (and to us on here) that curo is not good enough any more.Or to put it another way, would you drop Holty, Martin or Macdonald (from the subs bench) to accomodate Curo?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Poor old Wiz.

Mate, just admit to yourself (and to us on here) that curo is not good enough any more.

Or to put it another way, would you drop Holty, Martin or Macdonald (from the subs bench) to accomodate Curo?
[/quote]

His form is not the issue here CT, he''s going, that much I do know, its just not to Lincoln okay?

well at least if he is on loan at Lincoln its not a team in the same division.... the decision to loan Jamie to Barnsley last season got us relegated with the points he won them. I''m more shocked some on here thought it was a good idea!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Mate, just admit to yourself (and to us on here) that curo is not good enough any more.

Or to put it another way, would you drop Holty, Martin or Macdonald (from the subs bench) to accomodate Curo?
[/quote]

His form is not the issue here CT, he''s going, that much I do know, its just not to Lincoln okay?

[/quote]

Ok, I''ll bite, where is he going then, Wiz?

Still nothing on the Lincoln or NCFC website and nothing on Radio Norfolk today.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Still nothing on the Lincoln or NCFC website and nothing on Radio Norfolk today.

[/quote]

Yeah but Wiz knows so we can just wait for him to tell us all...

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Whilst Cam is in my opinion arrogant and a bit of a wind up merchant, there was no need for the underhand dig Til in a thread where there was no previous reference to him! Without sounding patronising, grow up! (Yes I know you are old (er than me) so act it!) 

[/quote]

Lighten up please.Obviously being patronising and having underhand digs is a one way street in your world.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yeah but Wiz knows so we can just wait for him to tell us all...

[/quote]

All I know is its not Lincoln ATM, but sadly going he is............and soon.[:(]

I don''t know who will be paying his wages.  Top whack at Lincoln is £1000 a week and there''s only a couple on that one of which is the keeper.

You talk about off loading players but if they are under contract they don''t have to go - they can just sit tight and keep taking the money.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I don''t know who will be paying his wages.  Top whack at Lincoln is £1000 a week and there''s only a couple on that one of which is the keeper.

You talk about off loading players but if they are under contract they don''t have to go - they can just sit tight and keep taking the money.

[/quote]

since when has that ever mattered in football.. contracts are written on Sugar paper and eaten...

[quote user="Bruces Header"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Latest I have is Jamie is off, maybe even to Lincoln now, not his prefered choice! I expect it to be late January............

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Cam....did you know that Chris Sutton invested £70k when given the job?

There''s another scoop for you.....i think im in the wrong job!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bruces Header"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Latest I have is Jamie is off, maybe even to Lincoln now, not his prefered choice! I expect it to be late January............

[/quote]

I think he will want to stay as high as he can. With respect lincoln aren''t tearing up any trees in League 2 so he may hold out for a move to a better League 2 team. I think he has something to offer at that level but like Jas has said we dont really want to shoot ourselves in the foot again by sending him somewhere in League 1.

That said, circumstances this season are much different and if he did go to a fellow League 1 clube he may dent some other teams promotion chances?