Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Number of City matches you've been to?

Assuming a season is 50 games to attend 1000 matches would take 20 years watching every match, that is impressive - well done you all.

I have only seen half a dozen or so away games,  but over the last 35 ish years watching I would guess I am over 250 but well below 600 games - and could be anywhere in between..

[quote user="They Call Me Gary"]Got a half season ticket in the 2003/2004 season and had one ever since, so including away games its just over 300.[/quote]

i was about the same [;)]

I went to every game in the 85/86 & 86/87 season standing in the River End, I then had a season ticket in the family enclosure with my Dad & brother between 89 & 91. I''ve had my current seat since 1992... Can anyone figure out how many games that is??? I average half a dozen away games a season too

[quote user="kdncfc"]Somwhere in the region of a thousand for me.[/quote]

Only a new comer then, Can''t add them up from 1964 to this week but must be around a lot, including Europe matches, Yes I''m an old bugger,   

Only one, but I watch all of the rest on Radio Norfolk.  I think Huckerby''s been quiet for the last few games, should we bring in Llewellyn instead?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I reckon that I''ve........
I''m sure........[/quote]Do you ever discuss anything else? [:^)][/quote]

Seemed a reasonable question to me [:)]

Including 1st team games, testimonials, 100th anniversary game, friendlies, reserves, pre season tours, youth games ETC - Dunno, lost count years ago!

Can''t even remember the 1st Canary game I went to - I was about 5-6 years old, living in a different world to what it is today!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I reckon that I''ve........I''m sure........[/quote]Do you ever discuss anything else? [:^)][/quote]

Seemed a reasonable question to me [:)]

[/quote]

Thank you CA [:)]

Haven''t got a scooby do?

I know I have been to 74 different league grounds watching us and my son is just 13 and hes been to 51 grounds now (his total is approx 180 games....not bad from Bristol!)

Just looking forward to him driving so he can take his old man to a few games for a change!!!

OTBC

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]

82-91 - twice

91-98 - about 35-40

98-2009 - about 60

Always been a follower but never a regular.

[/quote]Why you such a regular on here then?

Somewhere between 200 and 300 i think, I haven''t lived in the area since I was a teenager, so have never been a season ticket holder though have been a member of the club for around 15 years.Pretty much evenly spread between home and away, slightly more home games but it is close.

[quote user="Jimmy Bone - Superstar"][quote user="RonDavies"]Around a thousand for me too (first game August 1970 v Sheffield United, won 1-0)[/quote]

Spooky - this was my first match too!

Also must have been to about 1,000[/quote]Really? How old were you? I was eight. My memories of the actual match are a bit patchy but I do remember that I loved it from the moment I set foot in the ground. You either ''get'' football or you don''t and I most definitely did! A few days later I was back at Carrow Road as City had another home game, v Millwall this time, and won 1-0 again. Two games, two wins - little did I know what horrors lay in store in years to come! [:)] But there have been plenty of fantastic moments too and I wouldn''t swop my City experience for anything. Much more fun than following Man U or Liverpool from afar!

Going by the amazing response on his thread, I''m nearly embarassed to say I''ve been to around 25/30. I only started going regularly a couple of seasons ago, and I''m only 19 so I guess I''ve got a few more years to make the numbers up :)

If listening to the radio counted that figure would tenfold!

Im over the 50 mark, but only 19 too and living out of norfolk makes it hard to get to games, especailly as a poor student! been this season to: Wigan (friendly), col who?, charlton, tranmere and hudders game.

[quote user="pennywise "]about 3,000 for me and  1,000 reserve and youth games  [;)][/quote]

If true that is amazing but would mean you would have had to have gone to every game home and away for approximetly the last 60 years! Just seems unlikely to me