Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

For the Moderators

Happy Christmas and thank you!.

I''m not sure who drew the short straw today, but I''m sure all the posters will raise their glasses to you.

As for me, I''ll raise my cup of PG Tips today, and wish you all the best this Yuletide.

Many thanks once again.

Hi Wiz - and everyone else!I got the short straw - we can all moderate from home, but I''m the only one who is fully kitted out to update the sites if anything happens from a story point of view.I''ll be moderating sporadically though - with a glass of champagne in hand. I won''t be online all the time!Merry Christmas!

[quote]Hey Wiz ! Thanks to you I now have a 500 odd page volume by Terry Goodkind to plough through, merry Xmas ! Merry Xmas to Celia too ![/quote]

I presume its ''wizards 1st rule'' Jim, still, whichever one it is, you will thank me in the end!.

Anyway, all the best mate, take care.

[quote]I presume its ''wizards 1st rule'' Jim, still, whichever one it is, you will thank me in the end!. Anyway, all the best mate, take care.[/quote]

That''s the one Wiz,

I was looking for it in Gorleston Library after you mentioned recently.

That set off wife''s " (what to buy awkward husband )" Xmas present buying radar and lo and behold there it was on Xmas day !

Perhaps it will give me an insight as to what makes 1st.Wizard tick