Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Sitting Where In Col U Home End??

You stand very little chance of getting tickets from Carrow Road so if you live nearby go down to Colchester get yourself some in their end, dont worry you will have plenty of friends joining you.

Guys - stop posting on message boards that you have tickets in the home end. They are monitoring this board and tracing transactions in the ticket office.

Either that or everyone starts posting on here that they have bought tickets giving fictitious addresses to confuse the situation.

Guys - stop posting on message boards that you have tickets in the home end. They are monitoring this board and tracing transactions in the ticket office.

Either that or everyone starts posting on here that they have bought tickets giving fictitious addresses to confuse the situation.

It was on Anglia news last night that any of our fans with tickets in the home end wll not be allowed in, I will be trusting my luck to the application form 

[quote user="CabbageArmy"]

OR, you just dont wear A Norwich shirt, therefore no one is going to know who you support.

How hard is that to understand?

[/quote]

I just thought it funny if 2,000 "Colchester" fans all revealed their true desired choice of colours mid way thru the 1st half.

Understand?

Please stop posting details of what areas you have got tickets in as the board is being monitored by Colchester FC.

I think its good that you are all sitting in with us,be good to see your faces when we stuff you again....And anyway you all go on about Cowling causing trouble,who are the ones that are buying tickets in parts of the ground that they shouldn''t be in???

[quote user="cogito ergo sum"]

This all reminds me of a rugby game I went to. Leicester were playing Saracens at Leicester and do you know what they only went and let the Saracens fans in with the Leicester fans. Even worse was to occur when me and some of my mates spotted that they had not even bothered to cover up their red fez''s! It really kicked off big time when Saracens scored and they cheered, then we scored and we cheered and then we all went to the bar for some beer to drink whilst watching the game.... everyone cheered then.

Why not? It could happen.

[/quote]

Only one difference - in rugby the violence is ON the pitch, not off it.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]to be honest it seems rather strange that they are still selling tickets on line, as a result the problem is getting worse by the day!!!![/quote]

You and Jen Jen are mentioned on the ColU forum - http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/

Post subject: Re: Norwich fans are buying tickets in all parts of are ground

PostPosted: December 17th, 2009, 6:51 pm 

CUFC.com

''rupetthebear'' and ''jen jen'' will be duly contacted. Thanks guys :tdr

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]to be honest it seems rather strange that they are still selling tickets on line, as a result the problem is getting worse by the day!!!![/quote]

You and Jen Jen are mentioned on the ColU forum - http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/

Post subject: Re: Norwich fans are buying tickets in all parts of are ground

PostPosted: December 17th, 2009, 6:51 pm 

CUFC.com

''rupetthebear'' and ''jen jen'' will be duly contacted. Thanks guys :tdr

[/quote]

Without help from MI5 I wonder how exactly they intend to contact them?

Are they going to be on the look out for someone in checked trousers?

I have decided to sack off the draw or sitting in the home end and get one of the players to get me some freebies, haha.

Just got two tickets in W2..... so easy.......no questions asked......walked away with them in my hand. heh heh.

I also know of 1,850, many whom I know personally, who have got tickets in the South stand. Most have said they are gonna wear blue and white so they don''t get picked out.

''Play with yer balls City''

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

Just got two tickets in W2..... so easy.......no questions asked......walked away with them in my hand. heh heh.

I also know of 1,850, many whom I know personally, who have got tickets in the South stand. Most have said they are gonna wear blue and white so they don''t get picked out.

''Play with yer balls City''

[/quote]

Comedian

I doubt it will take a genius to trace JenJen...

If you are dense enough to publicly announce where and when you''ve bought tickets it isn''t going to take a genius to trace that the sale is it?

There is already measures in place to identify Norwich fans...I shouldn''t say what they are but because i like you i will give you a clue,make sure you wear mittens to cover up how many fingers you have got.....

Before you get too lippy cufcone, I used to work with a girl from West Mersea who actually had six toes on her right foot. She once took her shoe off in a meeting to prove it to everyone.

And, yes, before you ask, she was a season ticket holder at Layer Road!

[quote user="Seven One"]

Your wasting your money boys and girls.... even if you manage to get tickets for the game you will be thrown out of the ground if found out

We had the same situation with Leeds fans earlier in the season and Sunderland fans a couple of years ago

[/quote]

I see the games off tomorrow. Undersoil heating not working?

I wonder if the proceeds from ticket sales could be used to buy some?

Little man syndrome obviously extends to football clubs

[quote user="Helen"]

Wear a Tesco bag for your Colchester shirt they look pretty much the same [;)]

[/quote]

And there''s me thinking they really wore Tesco bags

Now the game is off tomorrow they might to sell some tickets to ease their cash flow!!

Think I better bolt my doors tonight in case of a dawn raid from the Colchester United ticket office!!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Now the game is off tomorrow they might to sell some tickets to ease their cash flow!! Think I better bolt my doors tonight in case of a dawn raid from the Colchester United ticket office!!![/quote]

You''ve had it friend... a photfit picture has been issued.

Having sat in other teams ends on several occasions, it gets to be a challange to follow a City goal with a comment like - "Well you have to admit it was a great build up and well taken goal. Can''t see the blues winning this one" or you can just jump up and say "F**king great goal" and to hell with the Chavs around you! Go for it! OTBC!

i have been using the same method i did for getting tickets at portman road last season......getting them sent to friends adresses with suffolk postcodes........they cant stop me...i will be at cookoo farm

I’ve been in the home end at away grounds a few times, but not for the last ten years or so. Although I’m not an away season ticket holder, (10/15 away games a season), I’ve always managed to be lucky in the applications. And nowadays I don’t trust myself to shut up to I don’t do it.

I stood in the Chicken Run at West Ham in the game in 1994 which was live on Sky in which we drew 3-3. I was not intending to go to the game, but as a pal who was a West Ham season ticket holder was sick on the day I decided to chance it. (For those that have been to Upton Park, the Chicken Run is on the left lower tier when you look out onto the pitch from the away end).

City scored first in the game, a goal from Chris Sutton, and I made the mistake of cheering. Potentially a very big mistake, but a quick thinking pal commented that I had placed a bet on him being the first goal scorer and there was a murmur of approval around me. We conceded a very late equaliser to draw and it was only then that I was outed by my pals, but as West Ham had got a very late point no-one seemed to mind, luckily.