Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Sitting Where In Col U Home End??

[quote user="Seven One"]

Trust me, 750 or not you will be taken out of the ground for breaching the conditions of sale and being in the wrong area

No need to give you 3,000 tickets because we will sell the other 8,000 tickets anyway, against Leeds the demand wasn''t there (early season & we were not playing well) but against you guys no problem

It''s a bit like Ipswich asking you for 6,000 tickets for your game at home to them, you would tell them where to go

We are already giving you 20% of the capacity of the ground

[/quote]

Thats the amount of your ground your gonna fill with your wannbe binner fans.

Always s**e on the old blue and white ;)

I wonder if Col is deliberately hoping to stir up trouble at the game, so he can blame Norwich for crowd trouble as well as all the other ills of his silly little world.

If thats the case i would say, what sort of a man puts his own fans safety / enjoyment on the line to prove ''get his own back''. Not much respect there for his fans.

I''m either going in my Man Utd or Chelsea shirt to Col Utd.....It all depends who''s top of the Prem at the time....

If we''re still third in the 1st Division, I might wear my Leeds top.....If Newcastle are top in the Championship, I''ll put my ''Toon'' shirt on.....

Football, it''s just like a fashion show.

Yellow? It doesn''t go with my jeans and Adidas trainers.

If this guy doesn''t want our money why are we so keen to give it to him? wouldn''t it be better to boycott the game completely. I''m sure the plyers would understand, then if we all went to somewhere that actually wanted us and respected the fan base we have rather than being bitter and resentful.

I doubt they woul get more than 6000.

[quote user="droundi"]I wonder if Col is deliberately hoping to stir up trouble at the game, so he can blame Norwich for crowd trouble as well as all the other ills of his silly little world. If thats the case i would say, what sort of a man puts his own fans safety / enjoyment on the line to prove ''get his own back''. Not much respect there for his fans.[/quote]

The thing is though if there is trouble it will be Colchester who get into bother with the FA, for failing to put adequate steps in place to prevent away fans buying tickets in the home end. Cowling''s statement will come back to haunt him in such a case as it will look like he knew the risks and was happy to fan the flames for the sake of his own agenda.

.....just booked my tickets for the Colchester end.....only takes a couple of mins.......... if I get tickets in the ballot I will offer these for sale at face value!!!!!

I keep looking & thinking i might get tickets. Am i right in thinking if we get there & then we get greif from the home fans they have to relocate us in the away section for our own safety??? I would like to take my ten year old but I really wouldnt want any trouble!!!!

i''m guessing Colchester have a database of fans who have bought tickets in the past so even allowing for some non data base Colchester fans buying tickets they must have an idea how many tickets have gone to suspect addresses, if say a couple of hundred City fans are refused addmission due to tickets being cancelled this is when the law and order problems could possibly flare up

Mate, I went to Charlton last year, in the home end, with my 12 year old daughter and have got tickets for this match in the home section. If you go and keep quiet you don''t get any trouble but if you get rumbled you don''t get any other choice but ejection!!

Difficult to see how they can throw everybody out!!!

This all reminds me of a rugby game I went to. Leicester were playing Saracens at Leicester and do you know what they only went and let the Saracens fans in with the Leicester fans. Even worse was to occur when me and some of my mates spotted that they had not even bothered to cover up their red fez''s! It really kicked off big time when Saracens scored and they cheered, then we scored and we cheered and then we all went to the bar for some beer to drink whilst watching the game.... everyone cheered then.

Why not? It could happen.

Just Been Into The Col U Shop And Got 3 Tickets To Sit In Their Home Stand! Easy Peasy!

Lets all laugh at Jen_Jen IN ADVANCE...........................muppet(ress - we presume). Who''s not going to the ball !!!!!!!!!!

Been on to Col u ticket office who are aware Norwich Fans are in sections w7 and w8 family stands ,  unfortunately it also seems Colchester hoolies realise this and are looking to get in the sections.

Cowling is being stupid , they may be a issue going on between the clubs  but the fans have no say in this and it should stay that way.

Leeds had 3300 and some fans in the other parts of the staduim , all went well, Norwich should be given the same.

As a Leeds fan 1st Colchester 2nd i hope we beat you as you look the main threat in this division,  best team performance i have seen this year

was by Huddersfield at Leeds , which to beat yours, shows how good it was.

Good luck

Rich

For the attention of those buying in the homes ends. Where you are buying in the home ends and then posting details on here Col U fans are copying and pasting and drawing to the attention of their ticket office who it appears are trying to identify the transactions. If you are planning on going in the home end I would respectfully suggest that it is therefore not a great idea to post all your details on here (or any other website) as i ssupect they may try and cancel the tickets!

Haha, all this ticket montioring and refunding work the ticket office is having to deal with, just because Cowling is too much of an @rse to realise he''s a complete To$$pot!

Wow because of Colchester''s massive support base which is going to sell out their 10,000 seater stadium for our "huge game against us, they have sold 1,200 tickets for their real derby game away at Southend. A real good job their *****, only wish we could have taken that many down there on that cold tuesday night. No wait we took more,

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]Wow because of Colchester''s massive support base which is going to sell out their 10,000 seater stadium for our "huge game against us, they have sold 1,200 tickets for their real derby game away at Southend.

A real good job their *****, only wish we could have taken that many down there on that cold tuesday night. No wait we took more,
[/quote]

Gosh, you have more fans than us, what a surprise......