Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Sitting Where In Col U Home End??

let''s stop moaning about the allocation - where are we all sitting  in the home end???

I know we can''t put exact details on here, but a rough idea would be good, before we buy!

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not a wise idea to even put a rough idea

[/quote]

Good Thinking WAY! Imagine The Trouble It Will Cause. Colchester Fans Can Read This Forum!

[quote user="Jen_Jen "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not a wise idea to even put a rough idea

[/quote]

Good Thinking WAY! Imagine The Trouble It Will Cause. Colchester Fans Can Read This Forum!

[/quote]

Indeed Jen, and not only their fans, maybe staff working for the club

It hold''s 10,000 - just a stand name would help!

wasn''t asking for seat numbers

today''s events have certainly fired up some people......

[quote user="Largey"]Good point... we were just sitting at work in anticipation of the game and our minds lost us[/quote]

So what you''re saying is you and your work colleagues got lost in thought.I bet that''s unfamiliar territory. 

[quote user="Largey"]

let''s stop moaning about the allocation - where are we all sitting  in the home end???

I know we can''t put exact details on here, but a rough idea would be good, before we buy!

OTBC

[/quote]

Joined in 2005 , made 17 posts ....

Hello Colchester fan  / firm member/ officer of the law / colchester employee !!!!!!!

One thing i know... you aint a Norwich fan ;)

Thought someone would think that after my long absence from the message board. Some of you may remember me... I did go to the Pinkun end of season drinks before the Preston game when we went up. Would love to be able to remember who was there?!

Your wasting your money boys and girls.... even if you manage to get tickets for the game you will be thrown out of the ground if found out

We had the same situation with Leeds fans earlier in the season and Sunderland fans a couple of years ago

[quote user="Seven One"]

Your wasting your money boys and girls.... even if you manage to get tickets for the game you will be thrown out of the ground if found out

We had the same situation with Leeds fans earlier in the season and Sunderland fans a couple of years ago

[/quote]

Might be difficult to throw about 750 fans in your home end because thats how many I think they''ll be, should have given us the 3000 you gave Leeds then we would have all been in a segregated area. Blocks W9, W8, W7 seems to be the popular choice for people who can''t get a ticket.

Trust me, 750 or not you will be taken out of the ground for breaching the conditions of sale and being in the wrong area

No need to give you 3,000 tickets because we will sell the other 8,000 tickets anyway, against Leeds the demand wasn''t there (early season & we were not playing well) but against you guys no problem

It''s a bit like Ipswich asking you for 6,000 tickets for your game at home to them, you would tell them where to go

We are already giving you 20% of the capacity of the ground

[quote user="Seven One"]

Trust me, 750 or not you will be taken out of the ground for breaching the conditions of sale and being in the wrong area

No need to give you 3,000 tickets because we will sell the other 8,000 tickets anyway, against Leeds the demand wasn''t there (early season & we were not playing well) but against you guys no problem

It''s a bit like Ipswich asking you for 6,000 tickets for your game at home to them, you would tell them where to go

[/quote]I think the main difference here is that you regularly don''t sell all your tickets.

[quote user="Seven One"]

[/quote]

You won''t sell 8000 because we''ve''ll have 1900 plus about 1000 in your home end so that only leaves you 7000 to buy [:)] Your ground only holds 10,000!!

"Please note, online sales are for Colchester United home fans only. Any away fans buying tickets in home areas of the Weston Homes Community Stadium will be ejected from the ground without refund."

Found That On The Col U Website When Purchasing Tickets! Looks Like If We Sit In The Home End We Will Have To Be Silent And ''Yellow And Greenless!''

[quote user="Jen_Jen (:"]

"Please note, online sales are for Colchester United home fans only. Any away fans buying tickets in home areas of the Weston Homes Community Stadium will be ejected from the ground without refund."

Found That On The Col U Website When Purchasing Tickets! Looks Like If We Sit In The Home End We Will Have To Be Silent And ''Yellow And Greenless!''

[/quote

Mind You, If I Was To Go Into The Colchester Shop And Purchase Them That Is A Different Matter! They Won''t Be Able To Remove Me Then! Haha......

I am starting to wonder if this thread is maybe ill advised, and may invite trouble.But good luck to you if you have a ticket and can manage to keep quiet the whole game lol.

[quote user="Seven One"]

[/quote]Thankfully, not all policemen are idiots, unlike your good self, and will more than likely leave people alone unless they are likely to cause trouble.

May I just say how stupid it is advertsing how many tickets you''ve bought and where?It doesn''t take long for them to look on their system and see 4 tickets bought together in a certain area from a newly registered user with a NR postcode

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]May I just say how stupid it is advertsing how many tickets you''ve bought and where?

It doesn''t take long for them to look on their system and see 4 tickets bought together in a certain area from a newly registered user with a NR postcode
[/quote]

haha! But ive used a friends address in a different county! I proudly have 4 tickets in the west stand. I dont wanna get kicked out so i will be well behaved and colourless.......well if we score in the 90th min, im going mad!

I am going to that match and sitting in the home area even if it means I have to zip it for the whole game but if we win I am going mental at the end.It would be too late for them to remove me then. Good job I have an IP postcode then.

[quote user="Seven One"]

[/quote]Didn''t your mob take around 1,500 extra fans to Portman Road a couple of season back? All of whom sat in the home sections, they managed to stay in the ground for the full 90 minutes, and IF there are enough Norwich fans bunched up together I can''t see your stewards trying to ask them all to leave 1 by 1.