Sign in to follow this  
dpit

PATHETIC..WHAT A SHAMBLES..NO HEART

Rant..rant...sweeping comment...lack of perpective....righteous anger.......oh, er, wait a minute

[quote user="dpit"]

Rant..rant...sweeping comment...lack of perpective....righteous anger.......oh, er, wait a minute

[/quote]

And your point is ? Last saturday''s performance in the FA Cup was poor but I won''t go so far as to describe it as a pathetic shambles. Presumably you saw another poster use that description and it caused you indignation or, in other words, righteous anger. Anyway, you''re probably feeling very pleased with yourself for posting this thread. To the point, Lambert managed to motivate his players so that they bounced back against Southend last night and get three more vital points. That''s what he''s paid to do in the same way that Gunn motivated his players to bounce back from the Colchester debacle - again only days later - and win away from home in similar fashion but by an extra goal. Fans were understandably disappointed with the performance at Carlisle. It''s the first time that we haven''t made it to the third round in 50 years. It was a reminder of how far down our club has slumped.

[quote user="Panic Dem"][quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]

And your point is ? Last saturday''s performance in the FA Cup was poor but I won''t go so far as to describe it as a pathetic shambles. Presumably you saw another poster use that description and it caused you indignation or, in other words, righteous anger. Anyway, you''re probably feeling very pleased with yourself for posting this thread. To the point, Lambert managed to motivate his players so that they bounced back against Southend last night and get three more vital points. That''s what he''s paid to do in the same way that Gunn motivated his players to bounce back from the Colchester debacle - again only days later - and win away from home in similar fashion but by an extra goal. Fans were understandably disappointed with the performance at Carlisle. It''s the first time that we haven''t made it to the third round in 50 years. It was a reminder of how far down our club has slumped.[/quote]Well put.

[quote user="Panic Dem"][quote user="dpit"]

[/quote] And your point is ? Last saturday''s performance in the FA Cup was poor but I won''t go so far as to describe it as a pathetic shambles. Presumably you saw another poster use that description and it caused you indignation or, in other words, righteous anger. Anyway, you''re probably feeling very pleased with yourself for posting this thread. To the point, Lambert managed to motivate his players so that they bounced back against Southend last night and get three more vital points. That''s what he''s paid to do in the same way that Gunn motivated his players to bounce back from the Colchester debacle - again only days later - and win away from home in similar fashion but by an extra goal. Fans were understandably disappointed with the performance at Carlisle. It''s the first time that we haven''t made it to the third round in 50 years. It was a reminder of how far down our club has slumped.[/quote]

Ah...just another opportunity for you to big Gunny up I see ...... thanks for that insight...Bob.errr Melissa.... [:P]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Panic Dem"][quote user="dpit"]

[/quote] And your point is ? Last saturday''s performance in the FA Cup was poor but I won''t go so far as to describe it as a pathetic shambles. Presumably you saw another poster use that description and it caused you indignation or, in other words, righteous anger. Anyway, you''re probably feeling very pleased with yourself for posting this thread. To the point, Lambert managed to motivate his players so that they bounced back against Southend last night and get three more vital points. That''s what he''s paid to do in the same way that Gunn motivated his players to bounce back from the Colchester debacle - again only days later - and win away from home in similar fashion but by an extra goal. Fans were understandably disappointed with the performance at Carlisle. It''s the first time that we haven''t made it to the third round in 50 years. It was a reminder of how far down our club has slumped.[/quote]

Ah...just another opportunity for you to big Gunny up I see ...... thanks for that insight...Bob.errr Melissa.... [:P]

[/quote]

Bob, Melissa ? I assume you mean Melissa Gunn, does she have a brother called Bob then ? "Big Gunn up" ? Sorry, don''t know what that means. Are you using "big" as a verb ? Thanks for that insight into your intelligence.