Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

No Fannys Flicks and Farts This Time

We were brave and strong. Stood up to them and won the battle, we were patient, earned the right to play our football, and won 3-0. There was no "It''s Just Like Watching Brazil" But there was also no giving away a two goal lead. The clean sheet was nearly as pleasing as the three goals. I enjoyed that game in 2006 slightly more than tonights. But I enjoyed the result tonight far more[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

We were brave and strong. Stood up to them and won the battle, we were patient, earned the right to play our football, and won 3-0. There was no "It''s Just Like Watching Brazil" But there was also no giving away a two goal lead. The clean sheet was nearly as pleasing as the three goals. I enjoyed that game in 2006 slightly more than tonights. But I enjoyed the result tonight far more[Y]

[/quote]

You sound more like Worthy every day Nigel.

Glad you enjoyed the game, lets hope for more goals on Saturday.

[/quote]

Bet Doc was awful though Nutty.........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

on the radio it said he made his 1st mistake in the 87th minute ish !

[/quote]

inspired from my signature line, hey NN [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly Nana. Good defenders never make mistakes. The bloke''s a liability[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly Nana. Good defenders never make mistakes. The bloke''s a liability[;)]

[/quote]

i agree completly, rio ferdinand (£30m) never makes mistakes now that why he is worth that money! [;)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You sound more like Worthy every day Nigel.

Glad you enjoyed the game, lets hope for more goals on Saturday.

[/quote]

I enjoyed it. We defended and fought as a team. It wasn''t pretty though but after we "earned the right to play" we ran out comfortable winners. I just couldn''t help but compare to my last visit there where we played some awesome football at times. It was described as Fanny''s Flicks and Farts by Worthy after the game and he was livid. But the fans who were chanting "It''s just like watching Brazil" at 3-1 were shouting "Worthy Out" as they left. Anyway, the past is gone, and I''m impressed with how Lambert has us playing as a team. The players all work hard for eachother now both going forward and defensively. I believe they are confident that if we can keep a clean sheet we will always score a goal. It seems that''s a fair assumption to make.