Sign in to follow this  
Cullum Ave A Go If You Think Youre Ard Enough

Clubs that have a drummer

It was sooooo annoying wasn''t it? Not because of the drummer per-se but because only 30 odd fans of theirs even acknowledged him and joined in. Bring a big old lion skin along if you''re rabble rousing 70k Argentinian mentalists by all means, but that was just embarrassing. Almost as annoying as that leather skinned old tinker with the dinner bell at Portsmouth! God I hate him!

Sheffield Wednesday always used to... kept going through whole of a 5-0 drubbing at old trafford years ago.

Portsmouth have the infamous cow bell as well, should think that can really rattle the brain cells after a while...

[quote user="Romantic"]It was sooooo annoying wasn''t it? Not because of the drummer per-se but because only 30 odd fans of theirs even acknowledged him and joined in. Bring a big old lion skin along if you''re rabble rousing 70k Argentinian mentalists by all means, but that was just embarrassing. Almost as annoying as that leather skinned old tinker with the dinner bell at Portsmouth! God I hate him![/quote]Am I even here?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Drums do my head in...........and my sons a brilliant rock drummer!

[/quote]

Oh no, you mean there''s two of you! ;)

Does the sorceror''s apprentice post on here as well then Wiz?

[quote user="First Jedi"]Drums are the best way to kill any spontaneous atmosphere.... hate them! Hate hearing England games for that reason too...[/quote]Too Bl**dy right, drives me mad, that and when they get someone to sing the National Anthem.......

Talking of clubs with drummers -- Roger Taylor of Queen hails from Dersingham - surely he could bail KLFC out with all his millions?Somebody should contact him.

Ban drums from all gamesAlthough that Giant Mosquito at the African Nations was more anoying than anything ive ever heardI watched it on mute

Drums aren''t the biggest problem in football. Wait until the World Cup arrives and you have to endure Vuvuzela. This is going to be the worst world cup ever - the viewing figures will be terrible.On the plus side, a Vuvuzela would make a terrific blow-cannon. Fill with scrunched up wet paper towel, aim at idiot referee....... and FIRE!!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Ban drums from all games
Although that Giant Mosquito at the African Nations was more anoying than anything ive ever heard
I watched it on mute
[/quote]

Can we ban the goal music as well, much rather hear EI EI EIO UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGE WE GO,we don''t need a record to get us to burst into song, not like our cousins accross the other side of the world.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Ban drums from all gamesAlthough that Giant Mosquito at the African Nations was more anoying than anything ive ever heardI watched it on mute[/quote]

Can we ban the goal music as well, much rather hear EI EI EIO UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGE WE GO,we don''t need a record to get us to burst into song, not like our cousins accross the other side of the world.

[/quote]BANG ON!!!  i hate goal music but whatcha gonna do.

Leicester has one but they actually have good support so it did help for atmosphere plus you can the mickey out of him cause he was like 25 stone but Southend''s was just annoying and it didn''t get them singing at all 10 of them were signing at the most and you couldn''t hear them at all