Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

What's the difference between a Norwich and an Ipwich Fan.

Try and remember this on Sunday.

Norwich fans are mainly born or have a connection to Norfolk.
Ipswich fans are mainly born or have a connection to Suffolk

Whereas the Man Utd, Gunners and Chelski fans are jumping on the band wagon of so called successful clubs.( most, probably couldn''t point the ground out on a map.)

Let''s pray, scream and cheer our lads on to victory on Sunday. But lets respect the opposition fans and the miserable position they will be in after Sunday if the result goes our way.

Lets all enjoy the reputations we have within football and keep it going.

to be honest i wouldnt mind if ipswich were in the prem with us,as long as we were beating them.the rivalry is really second to none,and the fans genuine

Hi Mr Drinkell Sir. Please don''t forget about us unfortunate Lowestoft canaries who have to like in the scum county but surpport the Norfolk boys. As you look on the map of east Anglia if only they would just draw the line of norfolk under lowestoft. that would suit me fine. I like your point about the Man U , Arsenal fans.
I''ll be in the New Stand singing my heart out on sunday and lets hope we get the result!!!!! OTBC

Here here Stan TM, I''ve had to live with the damn Binners infecting my seaside town for years, pass the bleach please. BORN IN SUFFOLK, HEART IN NORFOLK.

1st Wizard and Stan The man, I didn''t mean any offence.(if i''d been born in Lowestoft or any other border area I''d have been Yellow)
It was more of a point about the Ipswich fans being as loyal ( wrong word but you know what I mean?)as ourselves. Unlike the top premier fans(so called) I also accept that the true fans follow the team through the good and bad times. let''s hope the cling-ons who have bought there season tickets for next season are fully converted and not just buying to see the big three!(oh I wish I could believe this.)

never you mind lining in lowestoft. I live in Ipswich, and even had to come up with all the binners on the train. But, I''m going to enjoy going to school tommorow. Jus a little.