Sign in to follow this  
canaries1985

Maric gone

Maric''s contract has been terminated. He clearly wasnt up to it but what if Holt was to get injured whos gonna supply cover? or does this mean we are going to get another striker soon :)

lambert clearly wasnt impressed with maric and i would expect theo the keeper to be next one out.as for holts covers there isnt anyone so hopefully january may bring

us another striker in maybe a lower league player.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]But we didnt get to say goodbye [:@][:''(]

[:|]
[/quote]

I expect a "tribute to Maric" thread will be started by the moderators with us all being allowed to post our farewells.. seems to happen for anyone whos even looked at Carrow Road these days.

[quote user="canaries1985"]Maric''s contract has been terminated. He clearly wasnt up to it but what if Holt was to get injured whos gonna supply cover? or does this mean we are going to get another striker soon :)[/quote]

Did he ever arrive???.

[quote user="the stump"]

lambert clearly wasnt impressed with maric and i would expect theo the keeper to be next one out.as for holts covers there isnt anyone so hopefully january may bring

us another striker in maybe a lower league player.

[/quote]

Does anyone know why he did not "impress". He did not seem to get much of a chance,

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]But we didnt get to say goodbye [:@][:''(][:|][/quote]

I expect a "tribute to Maric" thread will be started by the moderators with us all being allowed to post our farewells.. seems to happen for anyone whos even looked at Carrow Road these days.

[/quote]Ive looked at Carrow Road, so Chop Chop pete, wheres my memorial thread? [:(]

Sorry it didn''t work out for him. Came with a fairly good pedigree and bagged plnety of goals last season. I think he had bags of potential IMHO, but it wasnt to be. Looked very unfit when I saw him play. Clearly has an eye for goal and a good left peg on him.

Looked to be struggling with language from what I hear, and when warming up against Col U, he was juggling the ball by himself at the side lines not interacting with anyone. Also probably liked having fellow Serb Dejan there... but he left after claiming that he wanted to help us get back to the Championship... where''s he now again... unattached.

Another good managing move by Lambert. He''s only going to take players on board who ca play, who want to play and who are up to it...!