Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Maric was not a marriage made in heaven then?

So how much has it cost the club to have that pile of Yugoslavian feces on the books for all these months?

[quote user="Shyster"]So how much has it cost the club to have that pile of Yugoslavian feces on the books for all these months?
[/quote]

Isn''t hindsight a wonderful thing?  He looked a real prospect during the tour of Scotland.   I have no idea what went wrong but his signing based on goals and performances in Scotland looked the right deal AT THE TIME

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Not only do we have the grammar gestapo - we also have the originality detectives. How boring![/quote]

OK not only was it meant as a tongue in cheek comment, the smiley (wink) never materialised. I have never pulled anyone up on grammar or originality and so please take it in jest!

Sportsdesk Pete - Please ensure all pun imposters posts are put beneath my original and funny post. I can''t have my wonderful witty post missed due to poor board ettiquette on the part of Pablo.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Sportsdesk Pete - Please ensure all pun imposters posts are put beneath my original and funny post. I can''t have my wonderful witty post missed due to poor board ettiquette on the part of Pablo.[/quote]

I say ban him!!!!! The other option Simon is to get Pete to fine him for breach of copyright!

Part of football I guess. Maric didn''t fit into Lambo''s plans. Pity, ''cos he had a good pre-season, think I''d have rather seen Cureton go but can''t argue with any of the gaffe''rs decisions so far. Hope we can shift a few more of the blokes not earning their wage...

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Sportsdesk Pete - Please ensure all pun imposters posts are put beneath my original and funny post. I can''t have my wonderful witty post missed due to poor board ettiquette on the part of Pablo.[/quote]

I say ban him!!!!! The other option Simon is to get Pete to fine him for breach of copyright!

[/quote]

I concur with Attleborough Canary. The punishment is apt and the fine would be a just and reasonable remedy.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Not only do we have the grammar gestapo - we also have the originality detectives. How boring![/quote]

OK not only was it meant as a tongue in cheek comment, the smiley (wink) never materialised. I have never pulled anyone up on grammar or originality and so please take it in jest!

[/quote]

Apologies then mate, I didn''t realise you were just pulling my leg. In all honesty, I didn''t know that this pun had been used before.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Sorry - couldn''t resist that pun.[/quote]

Love a good pun... but one that is original please?

[quote user="B-ru"]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Sorry - couldn''t resist that pun.[/quote]

Love a good pun... but one that is original please?

[/quote]

Er... I love an original response. Were you just trying to increase your post count by any chance?

haha! the issue of a post count is not one that concerns me Pablo! I willing to read anyone''s comment if it is worth it. I honestly wish that there was no post count, it would cut out a lot prejudice in this forum...

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Apologies then mate, I didn''t realise you were just pulling my leg. In all honesty, I didn''t know that this pun had been used before.

[/quote]

Doesn''t matter whether you realised or not, it''s a done deed my friend. Suspension and a fixed penalty fine heading your way [;)]

TBH the local forum police do my head in to mate so apologies if my response was annoying, sometimes it''s hard to convey meanings/emotions on message boards.