Sign in to follow this  
bundo

Two trips to WEMBLEY?

We could possibly have two trips to Wembley one in JPT and one in playoffs if we don''t go up automatically.Would it be better if we went up via the playoffs so getting a very good pay day for the club and a good day out for us?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]No. Automatic promotion please.[/quote]

Yes agree only one trip wanted, I remember our last playoff .

Yeah lets have a day out at Wembley for JPT and watch the play off final from the comfort of our living rooms please after securing auto.

If the worst happens and we do end up in playoffs it will have helped to have played there earlier in season in JPT, I think Scunthorpe found this out last season. Just for experience reasons.

I would have thought Southampton wouldn''t put their best players (obviously they have to put out some of their first team but) out for JPT as they''re still quite far behind in the league?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I''m sayin none.

1. We''re going up automaticlly.

2. Saints will beat us.[:(]

[/quote]

I think you''re right, Wiz. I very much hope you''re right on the 1st score and wrong in the second instance.

Much rather go up in 2nd, no question about about it. Going up in the play-offs puts you a month or so behind the other clubs meaning you can''t sign a player promising Championship football, in this case, only to be knocked out in the play-offs.