Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

official Goran Maric tribute thread

as everyone from Bryan Gunn down to the Tea Lady got one.. its only right Goran gets one on his depature from Carrow Road

I never saw you play Goran, so i cant comment... a legend in your own right! good luck!

His non appearance on match days always lightened up my day......  He''ll be missed missing from Carrow Rd.

To everyones'' favourite Serbian ex-Barcelona and Norwich City player,What can I say - you were here !  It barely feels like 4 months since you signed for us !  Thanks for that, I''ll never forget the time you were listed on the team-sheet.  Although I''ve already forgotten where I parked this morning.  Memory is odd like that.Anyway, don''t trip up on the way out !

Creidt must go to the visionary Bryan Gunn for securing your signature. How sad for you that Lambert didn''t have his foresight.

I only hope someone out there will employ him sooner rather than later, his skills have been going to waste at Norwich. He has the potential to be even better than Dean Coney and Lambert just couldnt see it. Idiot !!!!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Up there with such legends as Jason Jarrett and Mattieu Louis Jean. Legend.[/quote]He was good, but surely no Jason Jarrett ? [;)]

August - December 2009. A period in our history which will eventually be spoken of with great pride and honour. People will come to call it the Maric months. Thank you Goran for all your hard work, you were too good for this club so it is only right that we dont hold you back. x

I watched him against Brentford in the paint game, he was easily the 11th best player on the pitch, i will miss his slow runs and sluggish posture.

Lois Jean had the finest lap of honour ever. After he had missed the entire season thought injury he joined the other lads for the walk but came out a minute late and so was behind everyone else by quite a distance, and had fans pointing at him going ''who the f*ck is that guy''

Its no coincidence that Gorans arrival at the club has signalled an upturn in our fortunes. His work ethic and teamwork are second to none, and I dont believe these qualities can be replaced. He was so good that in his only start for us, in the JPT, he deliberately had a poor game so as not too upset the confidence of the other strikers, who would have simply been in awe of him had he tried.

Goodbye Goran, and thanks for the memories.

when you played in the paint pot cup against brentford you looked like a guy who had won a competition to play for norwich city for the night,and when you trapped the ball..............it went further than i could kick it .....you will be missed goran...thanks for the memories...legend

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

Of all the players that I''ve ever seen turn out for Norwich, I can honestly say that you weren''t one of them.[/quote]

Quality!

Actually I saw him play a reserve game against Southend. Now granted, it was a reserve game against Southend - but I have to say I was really impressed with his attitude and work ethic, and took his goal really well that night. I think he has some sort of ability but for whatever reason is just another in a long line of overseas players to come over here and totally fail to come to terms with English football and, indeed, the lifestyle, as well as other issues such as communication which must have been a problem.

I''m sure this is the right decision but best of luck to him anyway.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Up there with such legends as Jason Jarrett and Mattieu Louis Jean. Legend.[/quote]

God - I forgot about JJ. I love those threads where ppl discussion worst players to wear the yellow shirt