Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Lest We Forget

Just to make you all feel even better about the current version of Norwich City, think back to the grimmest moments over the last year.Roeder dispensing with HuckerbyElliot Omozusi, Mark Fotheringham, John Kennedy and Antoine SibierskiLita''s loan ending.4-2 at Charlton and Relegation7-1 to Colchesterand then St Lambert and co to the rescue and now its all roses....Holt''s gonna score 40, Hoolahan and Martin on 10 already, Askou''s awesome, Smiths a gem and Norwich City are 3rd in the league.Luvvly jubbly, someone wake me up when we get promoted...

[quote user="Barclayman"]Just to make you all feel even better about the current version of Norwich City, think back to the grimmest moments over the last year.Roeder dispensing with HuckerbyElliot Omozusi, Mark Fotheringham, John Kennedy and Antoine SibierskiLita''s loan ending.4-2 at Charlton and Relegation7-1 to Colchesterand then St Lambert and co to the rescue and now its all roses....Holt''s gonna score 40, Hoolahan and Martin on 10 already, Askou''s awesome, Smiths a gem and Norwich City are 3rd in the league.Luvvly jubbly, someone wake me up when we get promoted...

[/quote]bloody board apologist [;)]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Just to make you all feel even better about the current version of Norwich City, think back to the grimmest moments over the last year.

Roeder dispensing with Huckerby

Elliot Omozusi, Mark Fotheringham, John Kennedy and Antoine Sibierski

Lita''s loan ending.

4-2 at Charlton and Relegation

7-1 to Colchester

and then St Lambert and co to the rescue and now its all roses....Holt''s gonna score 40, Hoolahan and Martin on 10 already, Askou''s awesome, Smiths a gem and Norwich City are 3rd in the league.

Luvvly jubbly, someone wake me up when we get promoted...

[/quote]

To be honest, i didnt mind these two.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Just to make you all feel even better about the current version of Norwich City, think back to the grimmest moments over the last year.Roeder dispensing with HuckerbyElliot Omozusi, Mark Fotheringham, John Kennedy and Antoine SibierskiLita''s loan ending.4-2 at Charlton and Relegation7-1 to Colchesterand then St Lambert and co to the rescue and now its all roses....Holt''s gonna score 40, Hoolahan and Martin on 10 already, Askou''s awesome, Smiths a gem and Norwich City are 3rd in the league.Luvvly jubbly, someone wake me up when we get promoted...

[/quote]

[/quote]Omozuzi was the most frustratingly inconsistent player I have ever seen. Was amazing against Ipswich I seem to remember but awful the next game. Kennedy was a good player though.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Just to make you all feel even better about the current version of Norwich City, think back to the grimmest moments over the last year.

Lita''s loan ending.

7-1 to Colchester

and then St Lambert and co to the rescue and now its all roses....Holt''s gonna score 40, Hoolahan and Martin on 10 already, Askou''s awesome, Smiths a gem and Norwich City are 3rd in the league.

[/quote]

Far too much positivity for this Forum.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="ryan1992"]

Lita''s loan ending.

7-1 to Colchester

[/quote]

[/quote]
Omozuzi was the most frustratingly inconsistent player I have ever seen. Was amazing against Ipswich I seem to remember but awful the next game. Kennedy was a good player though.
[/quote]

Amazing except for when he allowed Walters a free run on goal which he fluffed (due to pressure from Doc and a good save from Marshall). Shortly after that we were 1-0 up and the blunder forgotten.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Omozuzi was the most frustratingly inconsistent player I have ever seen. Was amazing against Ipswich I seem to remember but awful the next game. Kennedy was a good player though.[/quote]Omozusi was just the most frustrating player, plain and simple. He had one good game at centre back v Ipswich and that was it, all the other games he was pathetic and was only in the team cause Roeder liked to pretend he was a premier league manager by playing premier league clubs players, and liked to show off how he''s best friends with Roy Hodgson and Wenger etc.

Kennedy was on borrowed time, played well in his first couple of games then was horrible, fast as a wheelie bin and turned like a tree. For Kennedy see Nelson.

[/quote]You lucky sods! Took our sh*thouse of a chairman two managers and three seasons to get it right. Fancy Dennis Wise in charge at Carrow Rd any time in the future?Good manager is Lambert.

Lita''s loan ending.

7-1 to Colchester

[/quote]

ROSES!!!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

Lita''s loan ending.

7-1 to Colchester

[/quote]

ROSES!!!

[/quote]

Roses? I had a group of people standing near me at the Southend game who kept calling themselves ''the roses'', was that you?

If so why the hell were you all wearing suits, straight from work or something? Also why did you all get so excited when Luke Daley came on, it''s not like he was on a goaltrail or anything.