Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

morbid thought i know but ............

[quote user="Geordie Canary"]............say grant holt broke his leg at training and was out for the season, would you say we''d be out of the runnings for promotion[/quote]grant holt broke his leg at training and was out for the season, would you say we''d be out of the runnings for promotion

We''d have to try and get a replacement in in Jan on loan.  The only downside is prolific scorers don''t come cheaply and getting one in on loan, well, your chances of winning the lottery may be higher

I fear so, which was why in the discussion about what signings we need in January I suggested  another (big) striker.

[quote user="Geordie Canary"]............say grant holt broke his leg at training and was out for the season, would you say we''d be out of the runnings for promotion
[/quote]

Bit of a pointless question, you could say the same about every team in the league,they all have at least 1 star player, Would you say if Lambert was given £6mill for January he would get some decent players in, It won''t happen   

[quote user="Jack Buchanans gavel"][quote user="Geordie Canary"]............say grant holt broke his leg at training and was out for the season, would you say we''d be out of the runnings for promotion
[/quote]

grant holt broke his leg at training and was out for the season, would you say we''d be out of the runnings for promotion
[/quote]

hahah!