Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Theo going out on loan!

as some people may have read in a thread further down the page about ippy only having one keeper i have been told that michael theo will be allowed to go there from january until the end of the season with a full time deal taking place in the summer! There current keeper aaron lee barret was a former norwich player and is the only gk ippy have got!

Firstly, I think you may have msitaken the Suffolk Ipswich with the one in Australia, near Melbourne.

Secondly, Ipswich do also have a youth keeper on their books, he''s 17 I think.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]as some people may have read in a thread further down the page about ippy only having one keeper i have been told that michael theo will be allowed to go there from january until the end of the season with a full time deal taking place in the summer! There current keeper aaron lee barret was a former norwich player and is the only gk ippy have got![/quote]

He won''t be going to Ipswich in January as they have bought a new goalie, Murphy who can play for them from Jan 1st ( got him from Ireland where he''d played a game for them so couldn''t play for Ipswich until the window opens. They will then have Murphy, Lee Barrett, plus 2 other youth goalies plus they wouldn''t touch Theo with a barge pole anyway, why would they?

Don''t know who told you that snipet but I would take it with a pinch of salt.

I don''t care where he goes as long has he goes. I am still getting stick even now about that 7-1 shocker. Good riddance i say