Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

aaron lee barrett

correct me if i`m wrong but isn`t the scums only fit senior goalkeeper with jug ears being out  for 4 months,  a rejected norwich trialist ? i`m sure that name rings a bell ?  [:D]

That would be right. Lee Barratt was a youth player at Norwich, released and went on to play for Cardiff, Weymouth, and Hartlepool and now Ipswich. Notably he was on trial at Norwich over the summer but he had a bit of a mare in his trail and Gunn didn''t sign him up. didn''t stop Keano!

You know, I think you might well be right about him! I think Aaran was a youth keeper for us, and had a recent trial (but wasn''t offered a contract).

League rules allow Ipswich to sign a keeper on loan, still funny but they won''t be massively inconvenienced, unless no one wants to play for Keano that is.........

[quote user="TheGoogler"]So let me get this right. Gunn considered Theokilitis a better keeper than Barrett?

Poor Ipswich! [:)]
[/quote]

ha ha quality [;)]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="willo"]League rules allow Ipswich to sign a keeper on loan, still funny but they won''t be massively inconvenienced, unless no one wants to play for Keano that is.........[/quote]You should brush up on your league rules.....http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/8391333.stm[/quote]Oh dear, what a disasterous season this is becoming!

We have a quality keeper coming 1st Jan (2nd to Shay Given). How disastrous

if you are referring to Stuart Taylor thats hilarious. he has never been a first choice keeper at any club he has been at. ever. he is 29. Top move Roy - keep up the good work!!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11679_41168,00.html