Sign in to follow this  
Mouse

Injuries???

Anyone know anything about the injuries sustained today? We were listening to the radio on the way home from the game today but all Worthy said was that there were two possibly three long term injuries. Just wondered what these injuries were.

Matty Jonson''s looked to be concussion/double vision from a clash of heads - should be 3 or 4 days to recover. Charlie''s looked like calf or Achilles, which could be two to three weeks. Too far away from the Magic Moroccan to see what his injury was.   

No Charlton pulled up in the warm up with what looked like an ankle prob but in the early stages he got a knock on the thigh. my money would be on a dead leg. Safri looked like he had someone stand on his ankle when he was defending.

he said all 3 were "not good" on motd.

you have to wonder how many have to get injured before poor jim brennan gets a game!!  we''re in a total injury nightmare crisis disaster at the mo and it still looks like he won''t get a game. he''ll be off in the summer if not january i reckon which is a shame!

on the homepage it says all three out....

But i reckon Jonson might be fit.

Charlton: Dead leg (i think), Safri: Ankle, Jonson: Concussion

When your luck is down its really down - cannot remember when Norwich had used all subs by half time? Doherty took out Safri in the 2nd half - he trod on his leg and would appear to twist his ancle. Charlie got a deadleg. How many more injuries can we get.........? Jonsson was clattered in the back of th head with an elbow - did that waster ref book the spurs player - did my a--e. Anyone see the corner conceded before the goal - di it come off Keane?

charlton--in warm up twisted his knee with a tackle with safri.

safri ---bent leg underneth himself

johnson--- head injury

now its time for players like mcveigh,henderson,mulryne,brennan to prove worthy why they should be picked.