Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Score Prediction V's Oldham**

Always a worry when everyone thinks it will be an easy home win.

However, I can''t see anything other than 3 points either.

Looks a nailed on 2 or 3 goal victory

[quote user="ricardo"]

Always a worry when everyone thinks it will be an easy home win.

However, I can''t see anything other than 3 points either.

Looks a nailed on 2 or 3 goal victory

[/quote]

For example, who would have thought Tranmere would get a point at Huddersfield? They could''ve got something against us too I think but for some woeful shooting.

If the Col U game should tell us anything it''s that we should take nothing for granted. So my prediction is an easy 7-0 win

I feel confident that we will win, have got a few of the results right of late, don''t know the score, but it will be a close one I reckon but our class will show.

Can''t wait for match days now and the fact we mostly have confidence that we will do well is testiment to Lambert, Mcnally and board and the players.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]1-1[/quote]

Go back to bed Jas and get out of the other side [:)]

Two nil.  Nice weather for passing football today for a change, though I expect Oldham to stick 10 behind the ball and ask us to break them down.  If we''re winning at half time we''ll win, but if it''s goalless I expect a nervy last 20 minutes and the crowd to start getting antsy.

2-0. A bit of a test against an injury ravaged side who will come to defend, but Lambert will surely see this as a must win and any spare holes to fill for his purchases in January will be highlighted if we fail to break down their defences.

In the end I hope our quality and fitness will be too much for any resistance from Oldham.

[quote user="PBTC"]I have not much idea what to expect from Oldham - they are probably the team I know least about in this division, in fact I don''t think I could name even one of their players apart from Pawel Abbott who is injured.I''m seeing something similar to the Tranmere game with them looking to frustrate, but us eventually running out 2-0 winners.[/quote]1st person to get the score right, signed Ipswich shirt in the post[Y]

[quote user="Dogger in play-offs"][1st person to get the score right, signed Ipswich shirt in the post[Y][/quote]Personally I think that prize should go to someone else, seeing as I said "eventually" winning 2-0 when in fact both goals came in the first half. [:P]