Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Fao, the guy in row U block D ,Barclay lower.

For attention of the bloke in the upper block du....

Stop coaching them from the stand! Let''s PLAAAAAAAAAY! COME ON WES! COME ON DAREL! WELL DONE BERTY! let''s PLAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

FAO of the little boy behind me, i dont want to here about the bloody Berlin wall during the game, nor do i want to here about how "you''re the best defender in your team" now politely fuck off

Well sai, he sits behind me and does my head in with his constant Rarmy chant! How does he not realise that he is getting it completely wrong! He tries and sings the wesley hoolahan song and cant get that right either! Also earlier in the season he tried to be the bigman and not sit down when the stewards told him to. He got a hauled lot but unfortunately they let him back in!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Please,please,please,please,please - the song is ''Y''army ,not R''army, what''s the matter with you !?[/quote]Perhaps he thinks it''s ''our army''

What do you mean its not Rarmy, the entire City stand have been singing that for years, its much better than Yarmy.

I took my wife today, and when the crowd started to sing "when the greens go marching in" she was singing "when the saints go marching in."

Easy mistake.

To the guy in front off me in the upper barclay, who spent the entire game either talking to the bloke beside him or texting on his mobile or talking on his mobile sometimes doing 2 of these things at once while munching on a match day pie ........SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the American girl with the worst screechy Texan accent in the world sitting behind me in the Jarrold today. Please,please stop trying to compare English football to American football AND IT IS NOT SOCCER IT IS FOOTBALL!!!!!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]To the American girl with the worst screechy Texan accent in the world sitting behind me in the Jarrold today. Please,please stop trying to compare English football to American football AND IT IS NOT SOCCER IT IS FOOTBALL!!!!![/quote]Was she fit though [^o)]

To the woman who sits in front of me in block B in upper Barclay who may have soiled herself when I leapt up and shouted "You stupid fat bas**rd, he got the fu**ing ball"

Sorry.

To that bloody woman who sits next to me, stop complaining when I have a sneaky fag in the bogs at half time and shut up about your bloomin'' Xmas cookbook - no one cares.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]To that bloody woman who sits next to me, stop complaining when I have a sneaky fag in the bogs at half time and shut up about your bloomin'' Xmas cookbook - no one cares.[/quote]that took more more than 10 seconds to get im ashamed to say, long day!

[quote user="dreamteam"]

What do you mean its not Rarmy, the entire City stand have been singing that for years, its much better than Yarmy.

I took my wife today, and when the crowd started to sing "when the greens go marching in" she was singing "when the saints go marching in."

Easy mistake.

[/quote]When I was little, I thought it was "When the trains..." [:$] LOL [:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]To the American girl with the worst screechy Texan accent in the world sitting behind me in the Jarrold today. Please,please stop trying to compare English football to American football AND IT IS NOT SOCCER IT IS FOOTBALL!!!!![/quote]

Was she fit though [^o)]
[/quote]

She wasn''t too shabby but you would have to convince her that a gag is normal during British rumpy pumpy.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="dreamteam"]

Easy mistake.

[/quote]

When I was little, I thought it was "When the trains..." [:$] LOL [:D]
[/quote]

A few weeks ago then.[:P]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="dreamteam"]

Easy mistake.

[/quote]When I was little, I thought it was "When the trains..." [:$] LOL [:D][/quote]

A few weeks ago then.[:P]

[/quote]Haha yeah, the Tranmere game [;)] I get this from a mate all the time, about my youngness [:)] Will come back to haunt him when he''s a very old man.