Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

If you could rename the Jarrold Stand........

If they re-named the football ground I would still call it Carrow Road, as would everyone else I suppose.  Even the kid''s would ''What are we doing this Saturday Dad?, We''re off to Carrow Road son''.  I suppose it''s about revenue.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s the South Stand for me, just as it''s the River End. Let''s just hope no one ever has the bright idea of renaming the Barclay.[/quote]

Let ''em'' try hahaha

[quote user="crowey66"]who would you name it after.Mine choice would be The Kevin Keelan Stand.[/quote]

I''d go for the "New" Jarrold Stand.......

It has a nice ring to it I think........

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="crowey66"]who would you name it after.Mine choice would be The Kevin Keelan Stand.[/quote]

I''d go for the "New" Jarrold Stand.......

It has a nice ring to it I think........

[/quote]

like ''New Jarrold Printing'' which went down the pan????????????

To be honest, I think some of you are being a bit harsh, even if you are joking.  The Jarrold has a lot more atmosphere than either the River End or the City Stand.If we are going to throw around silly names then we could easily end up with Lower Barclay Blocks A, B and C and the Upper Barclay sponsored by the local funeral home as well.I have been so disappointed with the atmosphere recently, and even Block D and E of the Barclay were hardly doing much yesterday, I never thought I''d say this but it was actually the Snakepit that started the majority of the chants.

It will always be the South Stand, just like it''ll always be the River End.

The

Grand

Hand

Hat

Custers last

Stand

or the library?

I dont mind them naming it the NHS Drop in centre if it means a little extra cash - will always be the south stand to me anyway. 

Name only needs changing if Jarold stops sponsoring it but for many of the old boys it''ll always be the South stand!

If any stand needs renaming it''d be the N&P stand - I''d rename it the N&P river end stand!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Name only needs changing if Jarold stops sponsoring it but for many of the old boys it''ll always be the South stand!

If any stand needs renaming it''d be the N&P stand - I''d rename it the N&P river end stand!

[/quote]

Well if not the south stand, then the only name must be the LIBRARY

The atmosphere was dead for large parts of yesterdays game - a result of us being so dominant for much of the game!

The Jrold stand has in my opinion gone up a notch this season cause you get numorous fans without season tickets who buy tickets in the section near the away fans in order to wind them up!

As a another poster says the Jarold has more atmosphere than both the City and river end!